It'll be almost 2 years since Conor fought MMA

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it wouldn't matter if it happened sooner cuz Kabib gonna maul his ass

960.jpg

Just happy it's happening.

His nuthuggers always make up strawmen about all these "haters," but everyone just hates how he doesn't fight. And you shouldn't like his inactivity. He's exciting, in his prime, and puts on a great show. I have no idea how you could be a fan of his and be happy he sidelines himself for 2 years.

Now that he's signed a fight, we can slow down on all the hypothetical "what if" Conor threads and get something concrete out of it.

His nuthuggers always make up strawmen about all these "haters," but everyone just hates how he doesn't fight. And you shouldn't like his inactivity. He's exciting, in his prime, and puts on a great show. I have no idea how you could be a fan of his and be happy he sidelines himself for 2 years.

Now that he's signed a fight, we can slow down on all the hypothetical "what if" Conor threads and get something concrete out of it.

They why did so many hate him when he was one of the most active fighters on the roster?

They why did so many hate him when he was one of the most active fighters on the roster?

"they"

who is "they"

what did "they" say?

what period are you talking about?

I've been away for a short amount of time.

Is this shit actually happening? (Conor fighting, not some dork in green "dancing")

Lol you don't know of anyone on sherdog who hates Conor?! HAHAHAHA
<Dany07>

so, this is the thing that you weirdos do. you create some sweeping category of "they" and address them in every post about "haters" but never say anything specific about it. a few random posts you read on sherdog fuels this campaign you made up and obsessively post about.

don't confuse having criticisms about a guy with hating him; that's a very sensitive approach. fact is, he hasn't been active at all let alone "the most active guy on the roster" for years.

it's perfectly valid to criticize that inactivity, especially when a fan of a fighter should want to see him fight - not sit on the sidelines.

I wonder if ring rust will be a factor for Conor...

There was less than a year between the Alvarez and Mayweather fights, now there will be slightly more than a year between Mayweather and Khabib fights

Mcgregor is incredibly active for a fighter of his earning power

There was less than a year between the Alvarez and Mayweather fights, now there will be slightly more than a year between Mayweather and Khabib fights

Mcgregor is incredibly active for a fighter of his earning power

why does anyone that wants to see fights care about his "earning power" lmao. there are richer guys in the world if that's what you care about. go jock TMZ or Forbes

the mayweather exhibition is not relevant to MMA. it was not a competitive event. he has not been an active mma fighter for 2 years. this is sherdog. an mma forum. get with it.

Conor might have had a long lay off but he improved his hands, and presumably kept working on his BJJ. He'll be a more improved fighter.

giphy.gif

Conor will cut Dagestani's head CLEAN OFF. Kebab and his fans can only pray.

why does anyone that wants to see fights care about his "earning power" lmao. there are richer guys in the world if that's what you care about. go jock TMZ or Forbes

the mayweather exhibition is not relevant to MMA. it was not a competitive event.
You said he's inactive. It's not true. I don't care about how much he earns, but nice try. I was making the point that he's fairly active, particularly for a guy who makes as much money as he does. It's relevant to his activity.

And you saying the Mayweather fight was an 'exhibition' and 'not a competitive event' is flat out false.

You said he's inactive. It's not true. I don't care about how much he earns, but nice try. I was making the point that he's fairly active, particularly for a guy who makes as much money as he does. It's relevant to his activity.

And you saying the Mayweather fight was an 'exhibition' and 'not a competitive event' is flat out false.

what do you mean you don't care about how much he earns, you brought it up out of nowhere. you couldn't help it. his activity is what people disliked, it's not up to fight fans to give a fuck what justification you can make up for it is. we just want to see fights. 2 years of not stepping in the cage doesn't exactly satisfy that, does it?

The Mayweather exhibition is no different to the MMA picture than a guy doing a grappling tournament. it's not relevant to MMA. MMA is what made Conor, not boxing.

stop jocking the excuses. it makes total sense to criticize the guy for not fighting in the UFC. no one should want an exciting fighter like Conor in his prime to be on the sideline for 2 years.

just ask yourself: would you rather have seen him fight since 2016? if yes, then you understand.. you're just choosing to make excuses and be sensitive to other peoples' opinions.

now take your 8 million posts and stop popping up in my notifications. im not interested in racking up 200 posts over this. that's your thing.

what do you mean you don't care about how much he earns, you brought it up out of nowhere. you couldn't help it. his activity is what people disliked, it's not up to fight fans to give a fuck what justification you can make up for it is. we just want to see fights. 2 years of not stepping in the cage doesn't exactly satisfy that, does it?

The Mayweather exhibition is no different to the MMA picture than a guy doing a grappling tournament. it's not relevant to MMA. MMA is what made Conor, not boxing.

stop jocking the excuses. it makes total sense to criticize the guy for not fighting in the UFC. no one should want an exciting fighter like Conor in his prime to be on the sideline for 2 years.
I brought it up because it's relevant to his activity. I don't personally care what he makes.

And again, saying the Mayweather fight was an exhibition is false. It's a false statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back