It'd be better for Jons career if he lost

91 seconds

Sideburn Fedor is 31-0
@red
Reaction score
then after the flack dies off , everyone will jump ship (at least here) and see that he's human like the rest of us. It may even humble him. Sometimes it's better to lose.

He can then get the belt back and go on another 5 year dynasty. It'll be a friendly Jones and then he'll get more fans.

I hope he continues his run for years to come. He'll of course lose eventually - but hopefully it's not for a long time.

I just hope he fights soon, if he loses he loses

He's building a legacy an making millions he's doing fine. Plus who's to say a loss don't crush his confidence

From now on, all fighters have to be tested long before a fight and before they can clean their systems from steroids and TRT and cocaine. It's just not fair to have people get away with stuff. Plus, I will not watch any JJ fight unless him and his opponent get tested numeral times!

From now on, all fighters have to be tested long before a fight and before they can clean their systems from steroids and TRT and cocaine. It's just not fair to have people get away with stuff. Plus, I will not watch any JJ fight unless him and his opponent get tested numeral times!

He was tested 3 times before this fight, and once after.

So - enjoy watching his fights.

I think its safe to say that officialy UFC = WWE

Jones is driving people insane on this board by winning. That is enough entertainment for me. Far as losing, I don't think we'll se the downward spiral people are predicting. Jones is going to be at the lead, or in the hunt for the lead for a long time. People should just get used to it. Jones is a fighter, doing what most people here only dream about when they hit the gym after work. He made his dreams come true. Bash all you want. he's still where he is, and many of you are where you are.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-08-at-3.43.17-PM.png

Hey pussy, you still mad?

Or he could just keep winning and have a spotless record except for his single hard won loss against Hamill and not give a crap what anyone thinks. Let the record speak for itself.

If (and when) he does end up losing people will start calling him overhyped and a can crusher rather than liking him, on here at least.

Fact: Its never better for your career to lose. Ever.

If Rumble knocks Gus out it will be good for the career of Gus.:icon_chee

Back