Italy seizes $205,000 from Snoop Dog

He shoulda went to Greece. ..they could use the money

All his travels will be under extra scrutiny by other countries hoping to seize some free money.

He ain't even mad.

Snoop-Arrested.jpg

Wait, wtf? So this law exists to prevent money laundering. Okay, I get that, pretty standard when carrying currency across international borders.

But the maximum amount allowed is $11,010; Snoop was carrying $422,820 on his person; yet they only seized $205,933?

Can someone explain the legality behind this fuzzy math?

Wait, wtf? So this law exists to prevent money laundering. Okay, I get that, pretty standard when carrying currency across international borders.

But the maximum amount allowed is $11,010; Snoop was carrying $422,820 on his person; yet they only seized $205,933?

Can someone explain the legality behind this fuzzy math?

Italian accounting.

BTW - I wouldn't recommend traveling with more than $10,000USD in any form of financial instrument when entering the US. Also don't carry any cash if you are traveling through eastern TExas along the LA border. Those poor counties will take all of your property, cash and threaten to take your kids to CPS and put you in jail unless you sign a declaration that they can keep your cash and you can never challenge them.

Italian accounting.

BTW - I wouldn't recommend traveling with more than $10,000USD in any form of financial instrument when entering the US. Also don't carry any cash if you are traveling through eastern TExas along the LA border. Those poor counties will take all of your property, cash and threaten to take your kids to CPS and put you in jail unless you sign a declaration that they can keep your cash and you can never challenge them.

Civil forfeiture is bullshit.

Precariously legal, police-run shakedowns is all it is...

Back