Law Italy passes new self defense law. MIGA!!!

in a high trust society , they wouldnt need such a law.
But the EU has forced Salvini into this move. Disarming law abiding people is what we are seeing in NZ right now.
Italy are going the opposite way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...d-self-defence-law-to-protect-homeowners/amp/

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019/03/28/world/europe/28reuters-italy-politics-salvini.html

Italy relaxed laws on protecting yourself in you own house and own business. Italian leadership making it easier to protect yourself with firearms.

This is great news!

Wonderful news.
Anyone breaking into a residence deserves to die.

Why keep fucking around and making excuses for the scumbag criminals? I hope other countries follow suit.

Italian school shootings incoming

I'm strongly considering getting a px4 storm right now. I've always had an affinity for beretta

I think there are better choices. I had one. I traded it. This is my personal opinion though - It shot way left and low. Sights were wonky and trigger wasn't as good as I had hoped.

Go CZ and never look back.

I think there are better choices. I had one. I traded it. This is my personal opinion though - It shot way left and low. Sights were wonky and trigger wasn't as good as I had hoped.

Go CZ and never look back.
The one I fired did not have that issue, and I've had experience with a handful of other beretta pistols. I've only had good experiences. As long as it was clustering well, the low left issue probably could've been easily remedied.

I've never fired a cz, so I can't give my own opinion. I've read a lot of good things about them.

in a high trust society , they wouldnt need such a law.
But the EU has forced Salvini into this move. Disarming law abiding people is what we are seeing in NZ right now.
Italy are going the opposite way.

Right wing governments worldwide giving power back to the people.

Feels good.

I wonder how the Camorra will take advantage of this freedom.....
I went to his shop with 8 buisness associates to ask for a silent partnership and he attacked me officer. Please tell all the other shop owners in this neighbourhood what happened so my good name isnt affected

I'm strongly considering getting a px4 storm right now. I've always had an affinity for beretta

I've got one. It's ok. Would keep the M9 over it. As @Stoic1 said, check out CZ. The 75 if you want steel-frame. If you want polymer you can pick up a P10C for under $400 right now. That's a great gun for the money and a better gun than the Beretta altogether.

"Ayyy, mafia-boss Don Giovani, we shoulda geta some assaulta-weapons to commit some crimes, eh?"
"Forgettabout it Francesco, assaulta-weapons is illegal. We gots ta follow the laws"

-Camorra conversations prior to these new freedoms
{<jordan}

I hear great things. Never shot one. I'm kinda interested in the one you can switch from pump to semi-auto. The M3 I think.
Yeah that's an M3 option at least, and pretty sure my old Sgt. (I have his position now) uses the M2 when he does 3-gun competitions. Basically all their shotguns are great from what I know.

I wonder why?

RosarnoRiot2_1556138c.jpg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...18/Police-quell-immigrant-riots-in-Italy.html

Yeah that's an M3 option at least, and pretty sure my old Sgt. (I have his position now) uses the M2 when he does 3-gun competitions. Basically all their shotguns are great from what I know.

I'm not much of a shotgun guy. I bought a Mossberg 500 and a Saiga 12. The 500 has never been used and the Saiga only sparingly. Hard to justify a Bennelli at those price-points.

Yes, they have no issues whatsoever with sub-saharan Africans who rape and murder. That girl who was found dismembered probably did that herself..

ONT: Good on the Italians. #MIGA!

Yes, I'm sure Italy's criminality problem begins and ends with the African migrant.

Back