Italy: moroccan boy set a church on fire during the Mess

I haven't seen anything about this in media. It should be much more noteworthy than Trump and some toddler...
Did you ever hear anything about this?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-muslims-firebomb-bus-paris-video/

According to reports, a gang of Muslim migrants in Paris allegedly ambushed and burned down a passenger bus in the Saint-Denis district around 1 AM on the night of Thursday, the 28th of July 2016.

The masked men set up a road block, threatened the bus driver, smashed the windows and set it the bus on fire.
image.jpeg

He was just a passionate black metal fan.

images

tadness2b-2bsatans2bof2bmosques.jpg

bog.png

Heavy metal told him to do it.

One of my fondest and most touching heavy metal memories was during the fall of the Berlin wall. All of a sudden the West was being flooded with Yngwie Malmsteen and Scorpion heavy metal shirts that I hadn't seen since I was a kid

Yeah, you're more worried about the perception of Islam.
Not really.
I'm just aware that most churches in Europe were built on Pagan sites, after the Christians ruined the Pagan temples.
It is payback time.

Italians aren't as liberal as Germans so I don't think this will be portrayed as an innocent act of boyhood mischief.

The dumb jokes are getting annoying. the inability of people to do anything or even get upset is getting scary .

The u.s. has never been passive

Italians aren't as liberal as Germans so I don't think this will be portrayed as an innocent act of boyhood mischief.
The dumb jokes are getting annoying. the inability of people to do anything or even get upset is getting scary .

The u.s. has never been passive
Italian "authorities" , germans ones and even americans, I guess, obey to same hidden masters.
people are furious, including former liberals like myself but can't do shit , not even defending theirself from robbers in their own home.

If someone tried to burn down a 'mosk' then we would be hearing about it. I hate the snackbar double standard.

And don't forget teh Crewsaades you racists.

Back