Italian fighters in the UFC?

Brazil has strong italian colonization too

Look for brazilians parents /grandparents and i

Gian Villante? Isn't that an Italian name?

a very high percentage of the white looking brazilians are probably italian descent

I heard that one guy from Jersey Shore is an aspiring mma fighter

Italians are more of lovers than they are fighters. Hell the only reason Mario fought was for a princess

Only one fighter worth mentioning

thumbnail_crop.php

Josh Mario sounds like he'd be Italian.

11205769_1603061626608075_721794822_n.jpg

Franky Edgar is 3/4th Italian and 1/4 German by heritage. You're not going to find a better Italian American fighter than him.

Italians from Italy aren't interested in getting their faces smashed generally... Hard to find a good kickboxing gym that's not in Milan, Rome or Napoli, let alone a decent MMA gym... The quick athletes go to football, and the big strong ones either join the Carabineri or play rugby... It's just how they roll... Family influence is a big deal over there and MMA and the Italian mama are a bad mix.

Cerrone, Shogun, Guida, Edgar and Matt Serra are probably the most successful in the UFC.

Al Iaquinta and Mitrione are working there way up.

Last edited:
Donald Cerrone, Michael Chiesa, Frankie Edgar, Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Matt Mitrione, Matt Sera, Sam Sicilia, Gian Villante all have italian in them

Donald Cerrone, Michael Chiesa, Frankie Edgar, Urijah Faber, Clay Guida, Matt Mitrione, Matt Sera, Sam Sicilia, Gian Villante all have italian in them

I forgot to put Mitrione in my post. I didn't know that Faber had Italian blood.

Back