It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

Lol you can watch all the fights for free, and fuck watching all the gay hype materials.

In 2017 it was $844.87 for all the PPVs, plus $95.88 for Fightpass. I never did the math for 2018.
Ridiculous. There is no other sport in the world that requires their viewers to spend that much per year.

No one ever buys all the PPV's.
That's absurd!

When was the last time anyone bought a Mighty Mouse headlined PPV?

Last edited:
It will cost me fookin' nuttin.

The issue is the ufc doesn’t make it easy, first they have fight pass fight prelims then fox sports prelims, then the Ppv. It’s like you have to have 3 services to see one event. It’s a mess. So a stream is a one stop shop. Just stream from BT sports and you get the whole event. Super easy. Cheap, free.

takemymoney.jpg

I’m just gonna pay in advance.

from reddit.

It will cost you $959.64 for ESPN+,Fight Pass & PPV's, also estimate of $90.00 a month for a cable package for all the ESPN's.

<31><31>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><codychoke>

No wonder why PPV is dying and everyone is streaming. What a mess!

OMG I can't believe so many people are still paying for cable tv and PPV's when you can find everything streaming on the internet for free. If you didn't want to go that route you can find tons of paid IPTV services loaded with over 8000 channels with 50% of them in HD including every PPV possible all for the low price of less than $10 a month. All you need is internet service and you are good to go. Get out of the cave just follow the light out of the tunnel and you'll save tons of money.

No ever buys all the PPV's.
That's absurd!

When was the last time anyone bought a Mighty Mouse headlined PPV?
I flew to Montreal to see The Horiguchi fight. Since then, I figure they owe me.

OMG I can't believe so many people are still paying for cable tv and PPV's when you can find everything streaming on the internet for free. If you didn't want to go that route you can find tons of paid IPTV services loaded with over 8000 channels with 50% of them in HD including every PPV possible all for the low price of less than $10 a month. All you need is internet service and you are good to go. Get out of the cave just follow the light out of the tunnel and you'll save tons of money.

*Thats fukin illegal GIF* Seriously though, pay for ppv's at least some of the time to keep the sport alive.

lol this cost more than going from U.S to Japan

*Thats fukin illegal GIF* Seriously though, pay for ppv's at least some of the time to keep the sport alive.
The UFC is the one killing it . Football , basketball ect fans dont have to deal with this shit .

If the UFC didn't water down their PPV's so much I would pay for it. The last PPV I bought was an AFFLICTION Fight card that was loaded to the max with big fights. Sorry but the UFC PPV's are not worth the money they are charging. The company have been a bunch of greedy fuckers for years.

In Singapore, PPVs are only $24. I'd spend more than that if I went to see it at a sports bar. Unless I plan on seeing it w friends, I just stay at home and use my FP and my virtual private network ;)

https://goo.gl/images/5ST9YT
5ST9YT

Back