"It wasn't a choke" Sherdog myth

The submission was from extreme pressure on the jaw. Op has never rolled a day in his snowflake life.
Yeah, I don't know about that last part but based solely on my own knowledge of human anatomy I don't see how you can choke someone with your arm as high up on the jaw as Khabibs was without twisting the head so far beyond it's normal range of motion that the neck muscles themselves start to put pressure on the carotid artery.

Pretty sure twisting a head to that point would basically mean you have already been killed though but I will admit I'm far from an expert here.

You have no idea if he tapped because of it working as a choke or just from the pain of the crank.

Once its in, its in, but you gota work in the hold attempt to escape!

However if you are reading and feeling the movement and recognize where you are there is no reason you can stop or come out to escape the choke hold attempt..........

But if you are tired and not really willing to put the fight in the fight then submission is the last resort! ;)

Conor resigns when he can't go the extra mile, thats the pattern with him now in many fights.

He was tired, he had enough, he gave in, he tapped-out he got out, that simple!

Mark-Twain-Quote-10.jpg

Copy past from the other thread

Firas Zahadi gives an impression of somehow weirdly triggered salty dude

This misconception pops up in every thread related to Conor tapping to Khabib.

Yes, it was a choke. The chin down is no defense against a choke. The majority of high level competition RNCs are over the chin. Proof:

Starting with the most relevant one, talking about the fight (timestamped):

Firas Zahabi talking about the choke:

More:

Why do you have two grown men kissing as your avatar. Do you like sucking men off or you just trying to troll? I hope you get banned

LOL

So Person A makes a thread about a choke to show everyone that it was a valid choke. And then person B ignores the thread topic and instead tries to derail the thread by posting a picture of two guys kissing, and you're supporting Person B? And then when I ask you a perfectly logical question to help illustrate this point, you tell me to grow up.

Fucking wow dude.
Person a and b is the same in this thread you dope

Just block trolls with avatars like the OP - It's the best way to react.
It's actually a terrible way to react and the definition of a safe space snowflake . Just grow up and grow some thicker skin, that's the best way to react

Homosexuality doesn't bother me in the least. My son is gay and has many gay friends around. Posting avatars of anyone kissing is not necessary. Do you want to see pics of me kissing (tonguing) my wife? No, I didn't think so. I don't want to see pics of you kissing your boyfriend either. Your avatar is to drawn attention to yourself so you can argue some useless point. (again)

I think it was both. A crank first, choke second. Someone here claimed that Rogan talked about it only as a crank, but I clearly remember him talking about how it’s a choke too. He said that, for example, Marcelo Garcia would put people to sleep with his arm over the chin. How do people go to sleep if it’s not choking them? Maybe it’s a bit different hold, maybe there’s more to it...

Anyway, Khabib Nurmagomedov #1 and still...

<{jackyeah}>

Bottom line is that Khabib beat the crap out of Conor, made him quit (again) and all of you nuthuggers are on suicide watch.

Now we can move on. Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make. Colon can fight Pettis or another guy coming of a loss like him.

Back