It was so obvious, Ronda Rousey was clearly not herself tonight

ronda-rousey7.jpg

This is the difference between team ATT with world class coaches and training partners vs Glendale where that schill Edmund benefited from Ronda beating up soccer moms

She will never fight again.

Mark these words.

I agree, there is no coming back from 2 losses in a row for her

She will retire and stay out of the spotlight, drinking frappuccinos in her mansion

I agree. I will watch that again... early stoppage anyway.

Ronda's boxing stance is embarrassing lol My boxing stance is better and I've never trained, ever.

It was the same Ronda as always just with less confidence. If you can use basic Boxing fundamentals to keep Ronda at the end of your punches, then you will win

She was herself, remember the last time (basically the only other time) she actually fought a fighter with legit stand-up ability? She's gonna be a bit off against anyone that can actually strike and has some KO ability.

Cage rust got the best of her tonight. It happens to the best of them. 1 year layoff too.

Rhonda hasn't been the same since Holm knocked her out.

I would absolutely love to see that fight again.

I would love to see that fight once a month, actually.

she never fights again. Hopefully never makes a movie again. i would like to see an interview where she crys a lot. i love it when a massive humbling occurs.

Not only she stop evolving, she became worst !! Nunes was all over her face, I never seen any former champ been dominated like that in my entire life.

Does joe tink ronda still smokes mayweather. what a joke. he needs to be asked that question.

That was a Bethe Correira level showing by the former champ.

Hope she appears on some late night shows cause I want to hear what garbage she has prepared this time.

Back