It was a diuretic?!? (Regarding Romero).

Still his responsibility. Is what it is.

Do you really think every fighter has a lab they can test their supplements in to check if there are any substances that aren't listed on the bottle?

Don't be ridiculous. If this is even true, then it's not a case of negligence on his part.

Wheres all the muscle envy Sherbros accusing Romero of PEDs now???

Mr Romero deserves an apology
They are looking at a human elephant in the mirror and crying:

"He must be on something!!!"

Do you really think every fighter has a lab they can test their supplements in to check if there are any substances that aren't listed on the bottle?

Don't be ridiculous. If this is even true, then it's not a case of negligence on his part.

We get it, you want his cock. Look up burden of proof.

why is it less serious? One of the main uses for diuretics is to help mask steroid use.

True, but they can always argue it's just to help cutting weight. People don't call Cerrone a cheater all the time and he tested positive for diuretics.
Still, my main point was that if there actually is a diuretic in the supplement (tested by USADA) and the label does not say that, I see it as a good defense for Yoel.

Do they (USADA) have a tiered system (punishment wise) when it comes to different categories?

I thought a fail was a fail.

But people don't consider every substance as the same. Weed is banned. Many people don't care if a fighter tests positive for it.

Please God. Enough if the boring white bread MMA fighters that rule this division. Now that Anderson is basically retiring this division needs Romero even more. I am a white guy but sick of Chris's reign being exchanged for a virtually identical fighter except he's single and has a big cock! Who do we want next as champion Bisping? Tim K? Diversity please...
You have some serious insecurity issues bub.

image.jpeg

We get it, you want his cock. Look up burden of proof.
Wow you're salty. I doubt the validity of the article itself but I evidently want his cock.

You should probably check out burden of proof yourself because it would be on you to prove that Yoel knew those supplements were tainted before buying them despite the banned substance not being listed.

If they were, then it would clearly be a case of he either 1) is an idiot who can't read or 2) purposely bought them.

But if the substance wasnt listed on the bottle like he claims, and it was in fact those supplements that caused his failed test, you're going to have to prove he knew it was in those pills and actively sought to cheat.

That's how burden of proof works.

USADA will consider a tainted supplement in its sentencing, but their policy is that athletes are responsible for what goes into their bodies, and ignorance isn't enough.

Wow you're salty. I doubt the validity of the article itself but I evidently want his cock.

You should probably check out burden of proof yourself because it would be on you to prove that Yoel knew those supplements were tainted before buying them despite the banned substance not being listed.

If they were, then it would clearly be a case of he either 1) is an idiot who can't read or 2) purposely bought them.

But if the substance wasnt listed on the bottle like he claims, and it was in fact those supplements that caused his failed test, you're going to have to prove he knew it was in those pills and actively sought to cheat.

I like salt, in moderation. You can't be this obtuse...

Sure, if the burden of proof is on USADA. But according to their policies, it's not. It's on Romero.

USADA will consider a tainted supplement in its sentencing, but their policy is that athletes are responsible for what goes into their bodies, and ignorance isn't enough.
I already said that in a prior post.

He won't get away scratch free no matter what. But if it's true it will reduce the punishment.

there has been so much wrong information given out by 'undisclosed sources' for this particular case. im gonna wait until usada or zuffa confirm something.

first time ive heard of entimports as well.

Yeah, this whole situation is a Charlie Foxtrot.

why is it less serious? One of the main uses for diuretics is to help mask steroid use.
THIS ... that guy is a wrong 'un , the guy has wrong 'un written all over him . To be honest though i would be disappointed if he got banned , as i was looking forward to Rockhold smashing his face in.

Yoel's body is THE prototype of someone who uses steroids. To look and perform like that at 38 simply doesnt happen naturally
B-BB-BBB-But Randy "The Natty" Couture

Read the article, the usda confirmed it was an over the counter supplement that he took that did NOT have the diuretic in the ingredients list. They bought it, tested it, and it popped again. He didn't purposely take diuretics. It's more of a fuck up on the supplement.
We don't know that for sure. He might have known the supplement contained diuretics and is just using the the "it wasn't on the label" as a defense.

Dear gay jesus, don't take our boy.

Back