Media It turns out $1 Million is a great motivator to fight hard

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know this is UFC forum, but damn these are some great highlights! (+ Bas + Randy Jo)

I realize PFL drew shit numbers...but this first season was amazing.

I love the format.

Hoping next year draws a lot of bigger fighters to these tournaments.

Enjoy the second coming of Ronda.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Didn't even know you could do that from a front-headlock.

The UFC should adopt some format like this to create title contenders

i disliked so may draws other than that it was good.

Enjoy the second coming of Ronda.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Didn't even know you could do that from a front-headlock.

Once in human history dude. Didn't you hear? There is no second coming ever...

iu

Vinny had been looking so good, then goes back to K-1 Vinny and gets tired early. Choker.

I realize PFL drew shit numbers...but this first season was amazing.

I love the format.

Hoping next year draws a lot of bigger fighters to these tournaments.

Format was awesome, point structure is great too. Really incentivized fighters to go after the W.

Format was awesome, point structure is great too. Really incentivized fighters to go after the W.

Agreed pak.

I really enjoyed watching this year. I'm hoping next years divisions are more stacked.

Can't wait.

Agreed pak.

I really enjoyed watching this year. I'm hoping next years divisions are more stacked.

Can't wait.

yeah, although I don't think they had complete cans or anything, but, some of the guys were just MEH. If they were able to fill those slots with even decent/good journeymen, try and add a couple 'marquee' guys too, they'd be great.

And I don't mean A listers like Conor or Brock, I mean just solid fighters who have done well other places (e.g. Will Brooks). I'm sure theres a few guys who are either free agents now or will be in the next couple months who'd love to get that opportunity to make some life changing money.

Back