It shows Gunnar Is still in it to win it.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
When Gunnar lost to Burns, it looked like Gunnar just might not have it like a lot of people thought.

I love Gunnar, and he's been losing a lot more than I thought, but if you think about it, he's been losing to pretty good competitions.

Like Burns.

War Gunnar.

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif

Most overrated 170’er in history

He needs to go down to 155 and I think he would be back in the mix again.

He just seems a bit undersized and would do pretty well in the grappling department.

He needs to go down to 155 and I think he would be back in the mix again.
He just seems a bit undersized and would do pretty well in the grappling department.
He should be at lightweight
Lightweighs gonna smoke him. It's far more competitive division and any strength advantage he may gain is gonna be erased by him fighting much better guys. And when I say much better I mean it.

Even your average non ranked lightweight is gonna make Gunny fight for his life. Don't be fooled, going down 15lbs is not the answer.

He should bring out the big guns and gun for that victory!

He's too big for lightweight, stop saying that. Like Masvidal and RDA, he's a guy that belongs in a 165lbs division.

I recall he put on some weight to fill out more at welterweight. He's not having a physicality problem, its most definitely skill.

Then of course, his big attribute is grappling and Maia completely dominated him.

Gunnar can win some lose some against middle of the pack fighters. He's not headed for greatness though, he doesn't have the stuff.

Back