It should be a rule that all Diego Sanchez fights are five rounds.

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously. I always feel shafted at the end of Sanchez fights
Kampmann, Ellenberger, and now Melendez all feel like unfinished stories to me.

Its called the Condit rule.

He would probably get seriously brain damaged TBH

After hearing him talk I'm not sure that's a good idea, that's not a dig I'm genuinely concerned for that guys health.

After hearing him talk I'm not sure that's a good idea, that's not a dig I'm genuinely concerned for that guys health.

Being an unstoppable warrior is not good for your health. He says he will look back on it and think "fun". I'm starting to wonder if he will remember anything was fun.

While he remains one of, if not the most, entertaining fighters in the UFC, his style of fighting is definitely not a healthy one

if he can keep his eye safe, i can see him winning all the five rounders

I think they should have him headline Fight Night cards. He is exciting and I agree he is made for 5 rounders. I don

yes-diego-yes-o.gif

Yeah his eye was begging that the fight not be 5 rounds. He sucked El Nino into brawling but even with 5 rounds I couldn't see him beating Gil.

I still think melendez would of continued to outwork him.

I still think melendez would of continued to outwork him.

Probably. And it probably would have been stopped by the cut
But that's irrelevant to me, we still would have seen a more complete fight imo, I feel like they deserved two more rounds of action.

THough I definently buy the concern for his health.

That's cool that Diego won a lot more fans over. He's one of the few that can win more fans over than before with a loss. People aren't giving Gil enough credit, though. Sure, 5 rounds of that fight would've been entertaining, but Gil was working him all but the last part of the 3rd. But instead of concentrating just on Gil getting rocked, he also recovered really fast too.

it's nice seeing wars from diego, but the damage he gets before the 3rd rnd aint nice and is quite dangerous

Never been a fan of Diego but no one can question that man's heart and grittiness. Even while getting decisively beaten for the 1st 2 rounds, he went balls to the wall, tried to finish Gilbert and even had Gilbert in trouble, in the 3rd.

That is something I can give great respect to. The man will never quit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back