Media It seems that the UFC.com website P4P rankings has been hacked...

giphy.gif

Surprise surprise, the king is back!!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

RIP Trump Derangement Syndrome

Long live Conor Derangement Syndrome

Silva back in the rankings and ahead of Hall as well :D

Also lol at Ilir Latifi now ranked 5 at HW.

RIP Trump Derangement Syndrome

Long live Conor Derangement Syndrome

Quick question
Are democrat voters entitled to dismiss any critcism of him as Biden Derangement Syndrome?

Maybe if most of your population is willing to vote a mannequin for president just to get rid of the current one it MIGHT be because he's literally incompetent at everything.

Not shocking a fan of Conors would do this.. his fan base is 90% assholes.

I fail to understand the joke though. I mean I somewhat get putting Conor #1 but the rest of the fidgeting with the rankings? Like why raising Whittaker's standing? And Jones's?

Quick question
Are democrat voters entitled to dismiss any critcism of him as Biden Derangement Syndrome?

Maybe if most of your population is willing to vote a mannequin for president just to get rid of the current one it MIGHT be because he's literally incompetent at everything.

I fail to understand the joke though. I mean I somewhat get putting Conor #1 but the rest of the fidgeting with the rankings? Like why raising Whittaker's standing? And Jones's?
whittaker has been the number 1 contender lol, they had costa ahead of him

Unlike Khabibs fan base that has an amazing 100% asshole rate.

Conors fans were declaring him GOAT en mass before he had faced a top 5 guy, with relatively recent losses on his record. Then after he got beat multiple times again they went on to brag about how much money he makes. He literally targeted preteen and casual fans with his outrageous jerk off, trash talk style.

Khabib's fans almost without exception never called him GOAT until after he had title defenses, undefeated, and his fans were mostly adults who were attracted to his humble (whether you consider it humble or not, that's their/ his view) style.

I don't think you're thinking this through.
The knee jerk reaction of a fool is to hate the one who conquers their man- crush, and the fans thereof.

Where i am does still look like last week

Yes, it's back to normal as of now. Someone might already noticed and fixed it. It was funny until it lasted

Back