It seems obvious Who Colin fights next

play stupid games win stupid prizes.

your threads aren't worth well thought out responses

don't get rustled when your trolling doesn't go as planned.

- My point still stands Cowboy would murk Conor on the ground.
lol, It's all fun.nothing serious bruh, In terms of my threads.

On a serious note, you aren't on the level to even engage me In any sort of MMA discussion my man.

Your fat ass hasn't trained a day In your life and you know It.

Beyond that, you're entitled to your opinion..when you've never hit the mats though, how much does It really matter?

;)

He has a family to support. He should fight as soon as he can. If he is as good as advertised he will win and still get to fight Khabib.

He's won 11 in a row and if he's next in line for a title shot or a big payday with Conor, it's financially stupid for him to accept a different fight UNLESS the UFC really makes it worth his while monetarily. He made $150k vs Pettis. He made $500 for his interim title fight vs Lee. If they want him to fight a dangerous, highly ranked guy but not for the title then they need to give him a big payday to do it.

Sure, because you gave me all the answers besides “i know better”and “he got manhandled just because it was Khabib”herp derp leaving out the facts he already got submitted what?4 times?,two at least committing the same novice mistake.

You win the internet BJJ expert post of the day sunny boy congratulations.
It's not that I'm a BJJ expert as much as It's you know nothing about BJJ and are acting like you do and I'm calling you out on it.

You have white belt BJJ IQ and are speaking like a black belt. There's never not someone who won't tell you to shut the fuck up when you're fronting like that.

Nah, more likely Conor will fight someone on short notice when either Max/Tony gets hurt or something, especially if Tony wins.

If Conor beats Cowboy, and thats a BIG if. I could see him beating Max in a rematch, Tony is a little so-so.... Tony is a fucking savage. Conor would have to clip him quick, but would be a good standup war.

Wrong. Nate Diaz will be his opponent after next. The rubber match between them is destined to be the 27th fight of Conor's pro MMA career.

As for who is next, probably Tony.

lol, It's all fun.nothing serious bruh, In terms of my threads.

On a serious note, you aren't on the level to even engage me In any sort of MMA discussion my man.

Your fat ass hasn't trained a day In your life and you know It.

Beyond that, you're entitled to your opinion..when you've never hit the mats though, how much does It really matter?

;)

What do you train brah?

Im sure you took several classes over the course of 10 years.

Lmao, thanks for your insight, Mr. "I was close to purple" blue belt.
i actually trained pankration back in 2006 so it's more than 10 if u wanna get technical

but yes, what could have been I suppose.

He's won 11 in a row and if he's next in line for a title shot or a big payday with Conor, it's financially stupid for him to accept a different fight UNLESS the UFC really makes it worth his while monetarily. He made $150k vs Pettis. He made $500 for his interim title fight vs Lee. If they want him to fight a dangerous, highly ranked guy but not for the title then they need to give him a big payday to do it.
He'll make $0 for not fighting. His family can't eat pride. Yeah, he's earned another shot at the title. He was the one that ruined his opportunity because he was wearing shades indoors and tripped over something that he couldn't see. I would love to see him fight for the belt, but don't think he should hold out for it if he can get in there and make money for his family. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. You have to make money while you can in this world. You never know when your time is over. A six figure payday is a great opportunity.

So who fights Khabib in your scenario?

Porier?

Conor vs tony. Max vs dustin. Cowboy vs Al would be the optimal sitation for everyone

It's not that I'm a BJJ expert as much as It's you know nothing about BJJ and are acting like you do and I'm calling you out on it.

You have white belt BJJ IQ and are speaking like a black belt. There's never not someone who won't tell you to shut the fuck up when you're fronting like that.

Not you definitely.
Since you still didn’t give me any substantial answer besides your usual herp derp rhetoric and troll attitude.
Keep it going.

What does that have to do with anything? Conor gassed then Nate hit him with a solid shot that rocked him. Conor learned from that and he wouldn't gas himself out from striking. Khabib gassed Conor out with wrestling. Floyd let conor gas himself out over 10 rounds before he finished him. Yes, he does need to be a better wrestler if he wants to take it to the ground. Who has stood toe to toe with Conor and come out on top without wrestling in MMA?
How many wrestlers and how many grapplers did Conor fought?
And from that tell me how many times he have been submitted.

Back