It seems obvious Who Colin fights next

I did Judo most of my life.
Grappled plenty with BJJ guys with and without a GI.

Conor is not a brown belt level by any means UNLESS you are talking about “MMA BJJ” brown level where you get a belt because you win a fight.
What exactly is brown belt level? Can you provide analysis to support your opinion?

Tony shouldn't be fighting at all until his match with Khabib
He has a family to support. He should fight as soon as he can. If he is as good as advertised he will win and still get to fight Khabib.

lol at looking past Cowboy he'll tap Conor out faster than Khabeeeb did
Idk. I just rewatched Conor/khabib. I think Conor’s TDD is pretty good. Getting taken down by khabib doesn’t mean your TDD defense is bad.

Trained jiu jitsu for 10 years myself.

Yes, Conor Is around Brown belt level. That would be absolutely fair. Not to mention he actually holds the rank, even prior to training with a Marcelo Garcia Black belt for 4 years. Not that I even expect you to know who that Is, given the level of retardation I've seen you post In the past.

You believe Conor can't even grapple, how can you possibly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously?

I've watched his positioning. I've watched his escapes, I've watched his defense, his general flow. It's an appropriate rank and I believe many within the jiu jitsu community would agree. Including myself.

Training Judo doesn't mean you understand my man, particularly In this context. In fact, It's more likely to make you think you know more than you do.

Train some BJJ for a year or two, acknowledge you know nothing then come back to me.

Let me set this straight by the way, It's not that I'm trying to defend Conor. But rather, POOR jiu jitsu analysis from obviously biased individuals.

A guy who trained 4 years with Dillon Dennis previously and before that several years at SBG, who cant reset his position from half guard more then once in a fight,cant defend a rear naked choke properly (3 times already?),cant sustain a butterfly guard to at least try to retain a defensible position or a reversal ,uses dirty tricks like holding shorts and grabbing the cage as the only way to avoid getting mounted is a BJJ brown level to you.
Ok.

Also i never said he couldn’t grapple,just that he is not high level as you think he is.
Conor is a purple at best.
But
Whatever floats your boat.

A guy who trained 4 years with Dillon Dennis previously and before that several years at SBG, who cant reset his position from half guard more then once in a fight,cant defend a rear naked choke properly (3 times already?),cant sustain a butterfly guard to at least try to retain a defensible position or a reversal ,uses dirty tricks like holding shorts and grabbing the cage as the only way to avoid getting mounted is a BJJ brown level to you.
Ok.

Also i never said he couldn’t grapple,just that he is not high level as you think he is.
Conor is a purple at best.
But
Whatever floats your boat.
Are you aware who exactly he was fighting and the level they were at?

Sounds like you are far from it.

You are out of your element here my man

You don't even know what makes a purple belt. Clearly

No but he is definitely a better grappler then Connie.
He may be a better BJJ practitioner, but is he a better wrestler? It was Khabib's wrestling that did Conor in. Cerrone's takedown accuracy in the UFC is 27% in 30 fights,16 total takedowns. That's not great. Conor's takedown accuracy is 62% in 11 fights, 5 total takedowns and he's not even a grappler. Khabib's takedown accuracy is 34% in 13 fights, 31 total takedowns. Khabib is relentless and will get the fight to the ground. Cerrone uses his BJJ when he has to, not as an offensive weapon like Khabib does his wrestling. I don't see any facts that show that Cerrone is definitely a better grappler than Conor. I only see opinions. Khabib has that stats to prove that he's a better grappler than Conor and Cerrone put together. He would smash Conrone.

No, he isn’t. Cowboy has good wrestling, for a kickboxer.

Idk. I just rewatched Conor/khabib. I think Conor’s TDD is pretty good. Getting taken down by khabib doesn’t mean your TDD defense is bad.

well my response to TS i was just being silly like him.

Is Cowboy a better wrestler than Khabib, no he isn't. Is he a better all around grappler i do think he is.

The man has 18 submission victories he is well equipped to fight on the ground and would smoke Conor if it hits the mat.

Are you aware who exactly he was fighting and the level they were at?

Sounds like you are far from it.

You are out of your element here my man

You don't even know what makes a purple belt. Clearly
Okey
<45>

Okey
<45>
one word response as expected. I doubt you've even trained judo based on the posts I've seen you make.

Regardless, you know nothing about jiu jitsu..so you can stop fronting and acting like you know more than you do.

Jiu jitsu is more than about who has the best armbars

As far as I'm concerned, If you haven't trained jiu jitsu..why on earth are you talking about It..

He may be a better BJJ practitioner, but is he a better wrestler? It was Khabib's wrestling that did Conor in. Cerrone's takedown accuracy in the UFC is 27% in 30 fights,16 total takedowns. That's not great. Conor's takedown accuracy is 62% in 11 fights, 5 total takedowns and he's not even a grappler. Khabib's takedown accuracy is 34% in 13 fights, 31 total takedowns. Khabib is relentless and will get the fight to the ground. Cerrone uses his BJJ when he has to, not as an offensive weapon like Khabib does his wrestling. I don't see any facts that show that Cerrone is definitely a better grappler than Conor. I only see opinions. Khabib has that stats to prove that he's a better grappler than Conor and Cerrone put together. He would smash Conrone.
Does he needs to be better wrestler?
Nate cant even pull a single leg.

well my response to TS i was just being silly like him.

Is Cowboy a better wrestler than Khabib, no he isn't. Is he a better all around grappler i do think he is.

The man has 18 submission victories he is well equipped to fight on the ground and would smoke Conor if it hits the mat.

Short sighted sherdog level analysis and nothing more

You also said that Khabib would smoke him the moment it hits the mat

and also Nate

People have a good memory. Do you really think anyone will take you seriously at this point? You have zero technical IQ

agreed

Damian Maia can't wrestle for shit but seems to get a lot of subs

this isn't the ultimate wrestling championship.

Trained jiu jitsu for 10 years myself.

Yes, Conor Is around Brown belt level. That would be absolutely fair. Not to mention he actually holds the rank, even prior to training with a Marcelo Garcia Black belt for 4 years. Not that I even expect you to know who that Is, given the level of retardation I've seen you post In the past.

You believe Conor can't even grapple, how can you possibly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously?

I've watched his positioning. I've watched his escapes, I've watched his defense, his general flow. It's an appropriate rank and I believe many within the jiu jitsu community would agree. Including myself.

Training Judo doesn't mean you understand my man, particularly In this context. In fact, It's more likely to make you think you know more than you do.

Train some BJJ for a year or two, acknowledge you know nothing then come back to me.

Let me set this straight by the way, It's not that I'm trying to defend Conor. But rather, POOR jiu jitsu analysis from obviously biased individuals.

I would say he's more at a purple belt level, but that's with the caveat that we really don't see much of his grappling game as a whole. We see him defending a lot (and he does look capable if not high level with his positioning) but that's only part of bjj. And we've only really seen his MMA grappling, so it's throwing darts a bit in trying to assign an actual belt level to him. We've also yet to see him vs a dynamic submission fighter. Khabib is an elite grappler, but he's much different than someone like Cowboy. Cerrone has an elite MMA submission game, and if Conor found himself on the mat with Cowboy I don't know how long Conor would last honestly.

I trained bjj for just under 6 years. It's been awhile, but I did pretty well in competitions at my belt levels. A few NAGA events, one Grappler's Quest, then a lot of local and regional competitions. Admittedly, I was much better in no gi than I was in the gi. I think I have a pretty solid understanding of grappling.

Short sighted sherdog level analysis and nothing more

You also said that Khabib would smoke him the moment it hits the mat

and also Nate

People have a good memory. Do you really think anyone will take you seriously at this point? You have zero technical IQ

play stupid games win stupid prizes.

your threads aren't worth well thought out responses

don't get rustled when your trolling doesn't go as planned.

- My point still stands Cowboy would murk Conor on the ground.

one word response as expected. I doubt you've even trained judo based on the posts I've seen you make.

Regardless, you know nothing about jiu jitsu..so you can stop fronting and acting like you know more than you do.

Jiu jitsu is more than about who has the best armbars

As far as I'm concerned, If you haven't trained jiu jitsu..why on earth are you talking about It..
Sure, because you gave me all the answers besides “i know better”and “he got manhandled just because it was Khabib”herp derp leaving out the facts he already got submitted what?4 times?,two at least committing the same novice mistake.

You win the internet BJJ expert post of the day sunny boy congratulations.

Both fights are very winnable for Conor. 1 he already beat and another gets rocked in every fight.

Conor has 2 UFC losses. 1 he avenged and the other was against an undefeated wrestler who seizures into the weight.

As long as Conor has his shit together (I'm not saying he does) he is a real live dog in either fight.

IMO he beats both but he beats Max more easily.

What does that have to do with anything? Conor gassed then Nate hit him with a solid shot that rocked him. Conor learned from that and he wouldn't gas himself out from striking. Khabib gassed Conor out with wrestling. Floyd let conor gas himself out over 10 rounds before he finished him. Yes, he does need to be a better wrestler if he wants to take it to the ground. Who has stood toe to toe with Conor and come out on top without wrestling in MMA?

Back