It Says My Avi Is Too Big But It's Small

It's 457kb

The max for you is 10kb and 24kb for plats

For non Platinum Posters, the requirements for avatars that are gifs are 100 x 100, at 10kb or less. The image you posted fits the dimension requirements, but is around 400 kb, which exceeds the file size. Also, non Platinum Posters need a Senior Moderator or Administrator to upload an avatar for them if it's a gif file.

For Platinum accounts, the requirements are 135 x 135 or less, with a maximum file size of 24.4 kb.

ooooooohhhh too slow!

Damn!

I've already been working on my e-cardio since getting modded. Now I have to work on my speed and explosiveness.

This is the best it's going to look, given the 10 kb limit:

rcb.gif

The 10 kb limit sucks for gifs. If there is any specific part of the gif you want to use, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Also, for those of you who I owe avs, I KNOW. Resizing avs doesn't take as long as making them from scratch. I'll get all of you; don't worry. :)

This is the best it's going to look, given the 10 kb limit:

rcb.gif

The 10 kb limit sucks for gifs. If there is any specific part of the gif you want to use, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Also, for those of you who I owe avs, I KNOW. Resizing avs doesn't take as long as making them from scratch. I'll get all of you; don't worry. :)

Thanks man for editing the gif. I think I'm just gonna stick with a pic, though. When do I become platinum, though, haha?

Thanks man for editing the gif. I think I'm just gonna stick with a pic, though. When do I become platinum, though, haha?

Anyone can receive a Platinum account, you just have to click on the Support Us link on the red bar up top.

Click here

3 months is $9.95, and a 1 year plat account is $29.95. The benefits for having a Plat account are:

- No Ads
- Bigger avatars (135 x 135, 24.4kb limit for gifs)
- Bigger inbox (250 messages)
- The ability to create polls, vBookie threads for gambling, and the ability to delete/close your own threads and posts.
- Access to a private forum where only Plats are able to post.

Back