It Pains Me To Say It About MMA Fans But...

If you're the kind of guy that enjoys watching "fights" like Gracie vs shamrock 2 or Dan severn vs kimo then more power to you. You go right on ahead and enjoy yourself, i've got better shit to do. You keep your strategy. MMA fans are really no different than fans of NFL. Lots band wagon hoppers that go on to the current super bowl champ, not appreciating a good play etc. Same shit different sports. I like being entertained. If prison sex against the fence is your thing, good for you.

MMA is leaps and bounds above any other sport in terms of skill and what not. Much easier to understand football or soccer than MMA. Plus this isn't even a team sport so it shouldn't even be related to football.

Sherdog never disappoints. Hahaha

don't watch NFL so i can't say i understand your football reference but it seems you're saying a lot of mma fans are a bunch retarded meatheads to which i agree

also next time don't use Diaz to solidify your point as he is worshiped on here for reasons beyond my knowledge

Actually it was a war. War is all about tactics - hit and run, giving ground to retreat to a more advantageous position, avoiding the opponent's strength and hitting their flank - its been centuries since armies just collided toe to toe to fight it out. In fact thousands of years. And in war the only goal is to win; no general cares about entertainment value.

I think what many people wanted is not a war, but a show - tactics be damned, stand toe to toe and punch it out.

And in the history of pugilism, of combat sports, that's NEVER been what people meant when they said a fight was a war.

Back