It must crush DC to find out Jones is not a cheater.

and they would be fools to do so, just like innocent people are fools if they talk to cops. that's why lawyers tell you to keep your mouth shut when legal proceedings are pending. jones should be keeping quiet and his lawyer should be telling him to keep quiet until after the hearing.

Exactly how would putting the exonerating facts of his case out in the open change the outcome of his hearing? It wouldn't.

What the fuck are you talking about?

DC asked Dana if they could arrange the fight at 200 even if Jones was on roids. DC was incredibly upset about this all.

I can't believe someone is talking shit about DC for all of the boneheaded moves Jones has pulled. That takes a special kind of ignorance.

Not to mention, Jones isn't even out of the woods yet. He's going to get some sort of suspension regardless of this all, and all we have to go on are the words of Jones and Dana.
That special kind of ignorance occurs pretty often around these parts. Better off not responding to those ones because you can't really get through to them.

I don't say it lightly
But it's not like Jones is fooling anyone. Dude had not one but two banned substances in his urine lol. It's gonna be a pure troll clown fiesta if he weasels out of this thing somehow.
I could've sworn there were two busts but all I've seen on here is his fan boys saying he's basically cleared. If he tested for two and is let off, that's sketchy as fuck. I haven't read what Dana has yet though.

Edit: Even in Dana's own words it sounds guilty. Bones refusing to include this "supplement" he pissed hot for when he knew he had to list everything he was taking smells like bullshit.

Last edited:
Deep down DC knows he's the beta, and Jones is the alpha.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_m7mofof6Gb1qmwwf1.gif

If you took roids unknowingly, you still took roids.

WTF?

This is what apparently clears Jones...from Dana Fucking White:

It’s coming back now that it looks like he did not take the supplement that everybody thought he took,” White said on the radio show. “We’ll see how this thing plays out. I don’t even know if this is public. I don’t even know if I can talk about it,” White said. “Normally, I’ll talk about anything, but when it comes to medical stuff, you can’t do it. But it’s looking like Jon Jones did not take the drug that everybody thought he took. It looks like it’s something else..
“I’ll let this thing play out and if that’s true and that’s what USADA and the Nevada State Athletic Commission say happened, it could look good for Jon Jones.”

So he tested positive for estro blockers, but it might not be the supplement he took, it might be something else. In another article it was stated Dana said the estro blockers are a pill that is aligned with steroid usage....but apparently (no facts) thats not what he took, he took something else.

He didn’t get a bum rap. He definitely didn’t get a bum rap. The substance that he was on is a pill that you take when you’re coming down off of steroids,” White said. “But this thing apparently is in other things. Jon took something else. Where he doesn’t come off clean is you have to tell USADA everything you put in your body leading up to the fight. And he did not.”

Sure he might have taken a tainted supplement....like hundreds of other athletes that tested postitive for a banned substance and his lawyers probably have a story down...and likely not an idiotic one like the spider (tainted dick enhancement) but this is what they all fng do. If the story is that he took a tainted supplement and USADA and the NSAC tested it and found it to be true then he saves some face....but if its just the story from his team as to why he failed...then that is BS.

It also opens the door for guys like Lesnar who also tested for estro blockers to use the same fng excuse...and well just odd that Jones is the only fighter on the planet aside from maybe Lesnar that takes said supplement lol.

Lets wait until the hearing to pass full bias on JJ.

Last edited:
It appears some people think Jones is clean and somehow he is the victim of tainted supplements or the USADA made mistakes with his tests.
idjut.gif

WTF?

This is what apparently clears Jones...from Dana Fucking White:

It’s coming back now that it looks like he did not take the supplement that everybody thought he took,” White said on the radio show. “We’ll see how this thing plays out. I don’t even know if this is public. I don’t even know if I can talk about it,” White said. “Normally, I’ll talk about anything, but when it comes to medical stuff, you can’t do it. But it’s looking like Jon Jones did not take the drug that everybody thought he took. It looks like it’s something else.

“I’ll let this thing play out and if that’s true and that’s what USADA and the Nevada State Athletic Commission say happened, it could look good for Jon Jones.”

So he tested positive for estro blockers, but it might not be the supplement he took, it might be something else. In another article it was stated Dana said the estro blockers are a pill that is aligned with steroid usage....but apparently (no facts) thats not what he took, he took something else.

“He didn’t get a bum rap. He definitely didn’t get a bum rap. The substance that he was on is a pill that you take when you’re coming down off of steroids,” White said. “But this thing apparently is in other things. Jon took something else. Where he doesn’t come off clean is you have to tell USADA everything you put in your body leading up to the fight. And he did not.”
Read more at

Sure he might have taken a tainted supplement....like hundreds of other athletes that tested postitive for a banned substance and his lawyers probably have a story down...and likely not an idiotic one like the spider (tainted dick enhancement) but this is what they all fng do. If the story is that he took a tainted supplement and USADA and the NSAC tested it and found it to be true then he saves some face....but if its just the story from his team as to why he failed...then that is BS.

It also opens the door for guys like Lesnar who also tested for estro blockers to use the same fng excuse...and well just odd that Jones is the only fighter on the planet aside from maybe Lesnar that takes said supplement lol.

Lets wait until the hearing to pass full bias on JJ.
Does anyone believe this S? All cheaters have an excuse or dick pill lined up. They juice, take estrogen blockers and then find some ridiculous item that has one of said ped's.

DC needed any kind of excuse to explain why Jones is better than him. It must of felt like a huge weight off his shoulder when he thought that Jones cheated and tested positive. It probably made DC feel good and let him rationalize that Jones is not the alpha male he thought he was. For a brief moment in life, DC was at peace.

But now he knows that Jones is really better than him and he can't do anything about it. LOL.

He's a cheater for sure. The only question is if he is a PED user. He's also not a good human being

I'm sure he wanted to smash him the first time, too. We all know how that mapped out.
Jones cheated in the first fight as well.... just do the math. Why would he cheat against someone he already beat when he was allegedly clean and would use steroids now after USADA? He´s always cheated, deal with it.Jon-Jones4-e1468908469560-610x356.jpg

Shitloads of steroids and estrogen blockers will make anyone the Alpha.

No Steroids and estrogen blockers make betas believe they are alphas until they get caught or run out. Then they realize they're just betas struggling to keep up

Cormier is a great fighter and a great guy. Jones is a cheater and a terrible person.

Back