Crime It Just Got Real: Bloods vs. Muslim Community Patrol

No, the MCP said the patrol guy was fired.
What do you mean, "No"?
Of course the MCP said that, who else would have had that information?

The point was that the guy overstepped his boundaries and was kicked out of the group.

What do you mean, "No"?
Of course the MCP said that, who else would have had that information?

The point was that the guy overstepped his boundaries and was kicked out of the group.
Only after he basically started a gang war. Would he have been fired otherwise? He was only fired after the situation escalated it seems. Otherwise the MP wouldn't have done anything imho. It's a bit much to say he was fired for over stepping. He was fired for the results of his actions.

Only after he basically started a gang war. Would he have been fired otherwise? He was only fired after the situation escalated it seems. Otherwise the MP wouldn't have done anything imho. It's a bit much to say he was fired for over stepping. He was fired for the results of his actions.
Where did this argument come from all of a sudden? And, so what?

How would this be any different if a member of the mosque pushed that Blood gang member? Or if it was a random passerby?

It's not a good look because the guy is part of this watch group. Did the guy overstep? Yeah, I'd say so. But are you really up in arms that a guy confronted a gang member over saying something nasty to a woman?
A gang member threatnening a female member of your mosque/church/synagouge right in front of it? Yeah, I get things can get handsy. And depending on exactly what was said, and all it was was a push, I don't think he needed to be let go.
They let him go because it was probably a danger to keep him around.

And lol at HIM "starting a gang war". I think the actual GANG members are the ones that are responsible for that.

you evaded everything again. but yeah, i'm the one who's raging. /s

it's why i'm the one just making up bs in this thread. /s
lol All you do is rage post.

I gave you an opportunity to have a respectful debate/discussion like an adult, and you instead chose to repeatedly be an asshole.

I'm not wasting my time, typing up long political posts with a douchebag. lol no one is "evading" you.
<36>

lol All you do is rage post.

I gave you an opportunity to have a respectful debate/discussion like an adult, and you instead chose to repeatedly be an asshole.

I'm not wasting my time, typing up long political posts with a douchebag. lol no one is "evading" you.
<36>

evasion, ad-hom, ad-hom, ad-hom... yup, I'M the one who's mad. /s

<YeahOKJen>

I agree that it seemed like their time of usefulness had passed until De Blasio became mayor, but one needs to remember that the Shomrim came about in Death Wish era NYC when crime was completely out of control and police could not be relied on.

These Muslim/Sharia patrols came much later and are not about protecting people, but harassing local women who are not behaving properly and spying on people. It's far more similar to the Orthodox modesty patrols in Israel than NYC.

Last edited:
.. But are you really up in arms that a guy confronted a gang member over saying something nasty to a woman?
A gang member threatnening a female member of your mosque/church/synagouge right in front of it?

Source?

It is in the links of the article

"
ON DECEMBER 10, A VERBAL ALTERCATION BEGAN IN THE EVENING WHEN A TEENAGE BOY ALLEGEDLY “DISRESPECTED” A MUSLIM WOMAN OUTSIDE THE BROOKLYN MOSQUE ON FULTON STREET. THE BOY DID NOT TOUCH THE WOMAN, BYSTANDERS SAY, BUT DID SPEAK TO HER.

A MUSLIM PATROL MEMBER GRABBED THE TEEN BY THE COLLAR AND THREW HIM AGAINST THE GATE OF THE MASJID TAQWA, A LOCAL MOSQUE. WHILE THE BOY WAS PRESSED FIRMLY AGAINST THE FENCE, THE MUSLIM PATROL MEMBER HELD HIM BY THE NECK AND LECTURED HIM."

It is in the links of the article

"
ON DECEMBER 10, A VERBAL ALTERCATION BEGAN IN THE EVENING WHEN A TEENAGE BOY ALLEGEDLY “DISRESPECTED” A MUSLIM WOMAN OUTSIDE THE BROOKLYN MOSQUE ON FULTON STREET. THE BOY DID NOT TOUCH THE WOMAN, BYSTANDERS SAY, BUT DID SPEAK TO HER.

A MUSLIM PATROL MEMBER GRABBED THE TEEN BY THE COLLAR AND THREW HIM AGAINST THE GATE OF THE MASJID TAQWA, A LOCAL MOSQUE. WHILE THE BOY WAS PRESSED FIRMLY AGAINST THE FENCE, THE MUSLIM PATROL MEMBER HELD HIM BY THE NECK AND LECTURED HIM."
Weak. You do realize "disrespect" can be as little as saying hi to a woman some of these religious nutters think they own. Right?

Weak. You do realize "disrespect" can be as little as saying hi to a woman some of these religious nutters think they own. Right?
Weak?
In a thread that is making up a lot of bullshit about there being Sharia law in New York, and comparing this to Zimmerman/Trayvon, MY comment is the one you chose to call out as the "weak" one?

Why are you assuming it's a religious "nutter", and not just a man sticking up for a female member of his community?
The quote said that this GANG MEMBER said something disrespectful to the lady in front of the mosque. The gang member then went and got his dad, and 5 other GANG members, and pulled a gun on the MCP. Considering what we know, what is so far fetched to believe that the gangsta teenager said something disrespectful to the woman? Are gangsters known for being gentlemen and culturally sensitive?

I didn't say the teenaged gangster raped the woman, he could have just called her a "Muslim bitch". Who knows? He said something to her, and the other Muslim dude grabbed him and gave him a lecture.
What is your argument here besides wanting to jump on the "Muslims bad" train?

Weak?
In a thread that is making up a lot of bullshit about there being Sharia law in New York, and comparing this to Zimmerman/Trayvon, MY comment is the one you chose to call out as the "weak" one?

Why are you assuming it's a religious "nutter", and not just a man sticking up for a female member of his community?
The quote said that this GANG MEMBER said something disrespectful to the lady in front of the mosque. The gang member then went and got his dad, and 5 other GANG members, and pulled a gun on the MCP. Considering what we know, what is so far fetched to believe that the gangsta teenager said something disrespectful to the woman? Are gangsters known for being gentlemen and culturally sensitive?

I didn't say the teenaged gangster raped the woman, he could have just called her a "Muslim bitch". Who knows? He said something to her, and the other Muslim dude grabbed him and gave him a lecture.

all this ranting about rampant speculation. perhaps you should try facts for once.

Weak?

He also could have said "what's up?" Sticking up for a member of his community? Possible.

I'm calling your particular comment out because you're the one pretending to be impartial. Clearly you're not.

And yeah, it's doubtful that the kid is an upstanding member of the community. The difference? My assumption is based on the LARP dude getting hands on because of words exchanged while yours is based on. Well, what exactly? We don't know what was said, right? But we do know things got physical over words.

What does Sharia law or the dad getting pissed his kid was manhandled got to do with anything? My assumption that he's a religious nutter at least has one factual base as religious people tend to operate on religious values, and the guy got physical over words making the possibility he's a "nutter", well, possible.

I agree that it seemed like their time of usefulness had passed until De Blasio became mayor, but one needs to remember that the Shomrim came about in Death Wish era NYC when crime was completely out of control and police could not be relied on.

These Muslim/Sharia patrols came much later and were/are not about protecting people, but harassing local women who are not behaving properly and spying on people. It's far more similar to the Orthodox modesty patrols in Israel than NYC.

Sounds pretty much like London at the moment, to be honest:(

He also could have said "what's up?" Sticking up for a member of his community? Possible.

I'm calling your particular comment out because you're the one pretending to be impartial. Clearly you're not.

And yeah, it's doubtful that the kid is an upstanding member of the community. The difference? My assumption is based on the LARP dude getting hands on because of words exchanged while yours is based on. Well, what exactly? We don't know what was said, right? But we do know things got physical over words.

What does Sharia law or the dad getting pissed his kid was manhandled got to do with anything? My assumption that he's a religious nutter at least has one factual base as religious people tend to operate on religious values, and the guy got physical over words making the possibility he's a "nutter", well, possible.
You didn't even read the article, and are trying to call out my supposed lack of neutrality? You didn't even read the thread, or my comments in this thread if you think I've "taken a side".

lol "It''s doubtful that he's an upstanding member of the community". He IS a GANG MEMBER. That isn't my belief based on his appearance, or other factors, it is literally who this feud is between, The Bloods, and a Muslim neighborhood watch group.

Men get in fights over women all the damn time. There's nothing religious in nature about this. Some guy calls a female you know something disrespectful, and it could easily get physical for a lot of guys.
At no point in this thread did I defend that, or say it was the right thing to do. I just said what happened, that he got fired for it, and what happened wasnt anything like Zimmerman/Trayvon, which is why I brought up that point to begin with.
YOU clearly have no impartiality in this.

This MIGHT actually be the case in this specific scenario. In the year 2020, there are way, WAY too many male folks that are frightened of even breathing on the same planet as any female person.

I'm not saying that they are wrong or correct. After all, there were (and still are) many threads on Sherdog that mentioned Harvey Weinstein, Me Too, and all of these other cases.

In the past 2-5 years, I have heard some of the WEAKEST catcalls ever. Maybe it's the area that I currently live in. Who knows?

Weak?

Or the boy just wanted to holler at her. We live in a multicultural diverse society smilindesp, don't use the Muslim ethnocentric perception of "disrespect" as a reason for some brutes to rough up a boy, who may not even be a gangster. It's his dad who is a gangster. The MCP hasn't learned how to embrace diversity, we need to teach them.

Where is the Trayvon Martin?

There is nothing wrong or unusual with having a community watch program. IF they go above what they're allowed to do as a civilian watch group, THEN we will have a problem.

Did you even read the story, or did you just read 'Muslim' and come to the predictable conclusions that you've come to?
A blood talked shit to a female outside of a mosque, and one of these patrol members pushed the guy up against a wall. This exact same situation could have happened with any man defending any woman, against any dirt bag. But for some weird reason, them being Muslim is the focus here.
And the patrol guy that pushed the Blood was FIRED.

It is amazing how often you rightwingers just dont give a shit about the details of any these situations. Nothing matters if you are just going to look at everything as black and white as you tend to do.

The kid they grabbed isn't a Trayvon?

Trayvon ambushed and assaulted someone. All the kid in this story did was talk shit.

It's a coincidence but I saw one of them parking their car this morning near my house. It's weird as hell but I never see cops parallel park in a residential area. What I didn't like was the grilling in an aggressive way by this non cop as I drove by. He could have even waved and introduced himself.

Their association probably wants to protect their community but if they carry themselves in the manner as the guy I saw this morning; I bet they will get into more fights than prevent it. It's possible to have a neighborhood patrol where you get to know people from around there instead of trying to trying intimidate someone.

Back