Crime It Just Got Real: Bloods vs. Muslim Community Patrol

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
An altercation took place roughly a week ago where a “Muslim Community Patrol” (MCP) “officer” inadvertently roughed up the son of a head of the ruthless Bloods gang in Brooklyn, NY. The teenager’s father responded in Bloods-fashion with a direct threat...which the Bloods followed up on a week later.

So, apparently, these MCP “officers” roll around in vehicles which strongly resemble NYPD cruisers!

Muslim-Community-Patrol_840x480.jpg

This is shaping to be quite the feces storm...

Bloods vs. Muslims (State Department Watch)

Bloods vs. Muslims (Christian Action Network)

Bloods vs. Muslims (Jihad Watch)

red-team-go.gif

FUCK anything even resembling a sharia patrol, snatching beers out of people's hands and shit get fucked!

same goes for the hasidic patrol guys, any video i've seen of them shows them to be a bunch of bullying cunts high on their own non existing authority

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see who the war room sides with here

Fucking ridiculous that's not illegal per impersonating an officer laws

Ooh this'll be good if there is a war against the muslims, i wonder if all the gangs will join forces against them?

That car doesn't surprize me.
There are cars that resemble Chinese police cars that have turned up driving past Chinese immigrants houses here in Australia.[trying to let the immigrants know that they may be out of China but they are still reachable by the communist party.]

Seems like those fake cops got too ahead of themselves. That's not what it B like.

An altercation took place roughly a week ago where a “Muslim Community Patrol” (MCP) “officer” inadvertently roughed up the son of a head of the ruthless Bloods gang in Brooklyn, NY. The teenager’s father responded in Bloods-fashion with a direct threat...which the Bloods followed up on a week later.

So, apparently, these MCP “officers” roll around in vehicles which strongly resemble NYPD cruisers!

Muslim-Community-Patrol_840x480.jpg

This is shaping to be quite the feces storm...

Bloods vs. Muslims (State Department Watch)

Bloods vs. Muslims (Christian Action Network)

Bloods vs. Muslims (Jihad Watch)

I don't get how these muslim patrol things or the jewish equivalent are real fucking things in NY

I can’t stand gangbangers, but a patrol where people try to enforce their religious beliefs on others is fucking insane.

Honestly, anyone who's a through-and-through NYer knows how out-of-bounds the Jewish and Muslim "police" can be.

They often act as though they're LEOs when they're really just a dressed up neighborhood watch whose sole job is to deter (via presence), document and ultimately report incidents to the NYPD.

Good, they finally fucked with a gang who has less to lose than them, who doesn't give a fuck about life less than them, and a visible minority. There won't be any islamophobia bullshit this time. Can't believe I'm backing actual gang members, but this is what it's come to. WAR BLOODS!!!

Muslim patrol, what the fuck is that about?

They often act as though they're LEOs when they're really just a dressed up neighborhood watch whose sole job is to deter (via presence), document and ultimately report incidents to the NYPD.

Sounds like George Zimmerman. The progressives in NYC must hate them then, right?

LOL at anyone who doesn’t throw bacon at these fools. This is America.

Love it or gtfo.

They don't get along so they've got to get it on.

Back