"It [Jones having a postive test] is a great thing" -Dana White

damagecontrol.gif.gif.gif

lol wow

Lol it should have stopped after Jones fucked with the UFC'S money and Dana saying "FUCK JON JONES THE FRAUD"

I was gonna put "Jones caught streaming UFC" and well you can guess the rest

BFD, a fighter used recreational drugs when he wasn't working. I thought the MMA community was anti-establishment and didn't care about silly rules like that, anyway...
I don't think anybody really cares about the coke snorting, except for the comedic value of it.

What most of us are looking at now is his abnormally low T:E ratio. Which he had for 3 consecutive tests.

He's doing something.
We don't know what, but he's doing it. :icon_lol:

P.S:
GSPonaBicycle, your avatar is pure essence of win.

And people were criticizing pride about their business ethics lol.

Here you go
[YT]20MUa4Ym5Nc[/YT]

If he needed rehab that badly, he wouldn't had been training

And I would of loved my my boss had the same views a few years back as Dana white does now

How do you ' accidently ' test for Cocaine? And even if he did, why did the AC feel the need to notify Jon cocaine was in his system ? And why did Jon feel he had to do something about it, causing further speculation ? If it's all technically legal...why did they to notify him of his results ?

That last quote made me throw up in my mouth a bit. Disingenuous scumbag.

I couldn't believe it either.. In the midst of this enormous shitstorm, Dana still tries to spin this situation in a way to promote Jon Jones.

I can picture the next PPV poster Jon Jones is on will have a caption that says something like, "He's back, and drug-free.."

lol dana saying cormier didn't have a right to know..... Two things, Jones was coked up obviously, you don't go to rehab unless you are doing it frequently , i doubt he could just quit. Plus the strange test results, very strange, how do you end up with that ratio being such a beast..... That said jon is great and i hope he gets better but dc should have known about it

Back