"It [Jones having a postive test] is a great thing" -Dana White

I get the feeling a lot of people on here want Jones to get worse.

THey may believe they do. THat's the usual backlash from fanboys overdoing it.

In the end, if he really falls way down the rabbit hole, very few will actually be happy about it. I think most believe he's a recreational user who used a PR stunt and is now about to get caught for perjury as well as PED use.

If it turns out he has a disease and is clean... and has an actual drug problem.... people will stop enjoying it.

damagecontrol.gif.gif.gif

wtf why youre dubbed

Now if Jones can just kill someone, then they can give him an award for humanitarian of the year.

In a way it is good, on a human level. jones can get better.

I think it's becoming rather clear what we're seeing. A young man who really never had to face consequences dug himself a hole. He now may be facing actual consequences.

Rich people Running away to rehab is their way of escaping consequences. Rich people rehab is not the same as some schlub going to rehab. Rich people rehab is more like a spa retreat.

Wow he sounds dumb trying to legitimize it.

That slide show is the best thing I've ever seen on Sherdog. I understand I don't post much, but after being a fan for 14 years. You win buddy. You win.

Also, of course Dana would back him up. He cussing backed up Rampage when the dude went on an actual Rampage. Seen Jesus man. Bumped a car with a pregnant girl she had a miscarriage, tried to sue. (had nothing to do with the accident, she tried though)
Reason Dana gave was...

Rampage hasn't slept and has been drinking a lot of energy drinks.

If GSP did coke dana would say smething along the lines of "I'm not going to sugar coat anything gsp fucking did coke, end of story you fucking goofs!"

Cormier didn't need to know - Dana White.

What a proper kernt.

UFC is a joke, can't watch this guy stutter and talk so much BS.

"Heavyweights and Light heavyweights should not be considered for P4P rankings" - Dana White

"Jon Jones is the baddest dude on the planet, P4P best" - Dana White

Dana White Quotes

"he was in a good place going in there, and a better place today"

"they do these random drug tests...why didn't you postpone fight? #1 he was healthy, #2 Not PED"

"If you did that during a training camp then youd have a problem, did cormier know about this? No. Why not? Because he didn't need to be"

"He was evaluated by doctors, nothing you saw from the fight made you think he was on drugs"

"Last thing you need to worry about is his image right now"

"The stuff he was doing hurts you, it doesn't help you, it hurts you"

"The NSAC made a mistake, weren't supposed to test him for that"

"Its a great thing this happened, its a great thing NSAC made a mistake"

"What if any punishment will come to Jon Jones? We follow lead of NSAC"\

"To sum it up were worried about Jon Jones the human being, not the image of the sport right now"

hahahha @ him saying because Marijuana is legal the commision is lighter on all street drugs.

HAHA! That was some next level stuff right there. "I applaud him" and tons of other golden quotes :icon_lol:

Dana did blow with him...it's all good bro.

dana-nose1.jpg

Back