It isn't confidence...

I've been noticing that Jones is in a more introspective mindset, and has to reassure himself more than any other fight.

Yeah yeah arm chair psychologist, but these little things do matter.

Phoney Bones gonna get tossed around

I don't know how anyone can rag on Jones for being intimidated or psychologically weak after he survived the Gus fight and managed to dig deep in rounds 4 and 5 to find a way to win.

He also had his arm broken by Vitor and kept going.

DC might win, but it won't be because Jones is weak or intimidated.

I don't know how anyone can rag on Jones for being intimidated or psychologically weak after he survived the Gus fight and managed to dig deep in rounds 4 and 5 to find a way to win.

He also had his arm broken by Vitor and kept going.

DC might win, but it won't be because Jones is weak or intimidated.

Has nothing to do with being weak, or intimidation. I'm sure Jones would fight 3 knife wielding men if it came down to it. It's all about doubt.

Floyd's not scared of Pacquiao per se, but he is scared to lose that "0".

Not saying Jones is scared to lose, but there's just a little something extra going on with him for this one. Call me an arm chair psychologist all you want, but I feel something different. Like he KNOWS this could be that one, even if he doesn't say it.

I don't think there's anything fake about Jones confidence, he is going into this knowing he will win - and I believe him.

Can't we say the same about Cormier. He has talked more crap leading up to this fight and said more negative things about Jones than Jones has said to him.

Cormier started a fight for christ sakes because he isn't confident.

Jones will end Cormier's win streak

Back