"It is what it is"

If I'm being honest, while technically it's sound logic in a philosophical sense; it's simultaneously the least imaginative way of saying "I don't give a fuck" but still seem aloof and composed.
Sometimes dummies say it when they get arrested, or fuck around on their wife/husband. Or they use it incorrectly which is actually hard to do lol
"I had to have my cat put down yesterday"
"It is what it is, bro"
They're being 'harmless' n all but
Shit could get someone punched in the mouth
<{cuts}><{JustBleed}>

It’s how I feel about the circus that the UFC has become. Like the main events of the last 2 ppv. Or Romero, Aldo, and possibly Max all getting the next TS in their divisions.

I can’t change it, so I have to accept it. But, I sure don’t have to like it.

This is the way.

Can't leave ya hangin' if you have that much charisma, for that response, lol. I was reluctant to even check the notifications, in this thread, because in context, it's kind of like this... Sorry, I was irritated with life and hungry when I posted so... So I probably would've said the same thing if I were drunk. ;) haha. Ya know what I'm sayin'? (If not, I finished my sentence because it sounds a lot more literate, to me and my ocd, that way).

I was referring to this commercial, though. lol. Because, in America, this (commercial) got popular and revolutionized (aka changed) the way people converse with one another. Because, before this came out, you would never hear anyone concluding their narrative with the word "so"... So, as an English teacher, even though I found it hilarious, it was frustrating to see that it made the streets a little less literate. (To a critical critic, like my hungry self <Lmaoo>)

PS- "is=is" hahaha. I'm glad I came back to the thread to see that, 'cause the post before my first was a perfect response, as well as a picture, to something I was trying to write and gave a nice caption to! :D (I save my likes for later, 'cause it gives me the power to give a little more life to the dead threads. ;))

Last edited:
Can't leave ya hangin' if you have that much charisma, for that response, lol. I was reluctant to even check the notifications, in this thread, because in context, it's kind of like this... Sorry, I was irritated with life and hungry when I posted so... So I probably would've said the same thing if I were drunk. ;) haha. Ya know what I'm sayin'? (If not, I finished my sentence because it sounds a lot more literate, to me and my ocd, that way).

I was referring to this commercial, though. lol. Because, in America, this (commercial) got popular and revolutionized (aka changed) the way people converse with one another. Because, before this came out, you would never hear anyone concluding their narrative with the word "so"... So, as an English teacher, even though I found it hilarious, it was frustrating to see that it made the streets a little less literate. (To a critical critic, like my hungry self <Lmaoo>)

PS- "is=is" hahaha. I'm glad I came back to the thread to see that, 'cause the post before my first was a perfect response, as well as a picture, to something I was trying to write and gave a nice caption to! :D (I save my likes for later, 'cause it gives me the power to give a little more life to the dead threads. ;))

I understand what you meant now brother. Thank you.
giphy.gif

I’ll take “it is what it is” over “you know what I’m sayin?” anytime.

That phrase really pisses me off.

No. I don’t know what you are saying. If you would have just said it coherently the first fucking time you wouldn’t have to ask if I knew what you were saying.

/rant

Literally none of the posts in this thread make sense.

Back