"It is what it is"

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is it just me or this phrase represents half of the UFC roster's discourse?

Since the UFC was created 5 years ago, it is all I have heard from fighters.

EFLYY52WsAEB6oa.jpg

The saddest thing about that phrase is that it's nothing Einstein would say, even if he lived in modern day, because it doesn't make anyone sound very... comfortable with the English language. 'Cause [Guess what, the sky's blue, harhar] DUHHHH! It's like when someone ends their message with the word so. Example: "Well she's a guy so..." So finish your sentence or your English teacher will find you to be very illiterate! :D

The saddest thing about that phrase is that it's nothing Einstein would say, even if he lived in modern day, because it doesn't make anyone sound very... comfortable with the English language. 'Cause [Guess what, the sky's blue, harhar] DUHHHH! It's like when someone ends their message with the word so. Example: "Well she's a guy so..." So finish your sentence or your English teacher will find you to be very illiterate! :D
{<huh}

Is it just me or this phrase represents half of the UFC roster's discourse?
If I'm being honest, while technically it's sound logic in a philosophical sense; it's simultaneously the least imaginative way of saying "I don't give a fuck" but still seem aloof and composed.

Sometimes dummies say it when they get arrested, or fuck around on their wife/husband. Or they use it incorrectly which is actually hard to do lol

"I had to have my cat put down yesterday"

"It is what it is, bro"
They're being 'harmless' n all but
Shit could get someone punched in the mouth

It's a passive aggressive way for fighters to complain about something while acting like they don't care much

It is what it is,homie
It was what it was.
Its this that and the third,yadda yadda yadda,So boom.

You cant understand that,well you aint too cool for school,Jack
You aint with it
You aint ready for Freddy.

"you know what i hate about this fuckin worlddd,is when people fuckin say,like omg,when they say "it is what it IS"ugh,like smash the patriarchy,its like 2020 already. No, i dont have anything better to do. Remember when Chuck Liddell once said "He got caught" like omfg you are literally the worst, Chuck!"

ZreSxMZ.png

Las cosas son como son.

Failed max Holloway trademark phrase lol

Back