It is spelled "Ronda"

I've almost given up altogether with the spelling errors of fighters' names on Sherdog. It's out of control.

However, it still bothers me when someone starts a thread with a spelling error of a fighter's name in the title of the thread which happens many times per day.

Sherdog, why do you have to be the dumbest group of threadstarters on the net ?

White knighting against people misspelling her name? That's some next level shit.

Rhonda is the common way to spell it fyi.

do you realize that you go into LITERALLY EVERY Ronda and Conor thread to call them hypejobs? What are you trying to accomplish here? You're not telling anyone anything they havent heard before.

I'm beginning to think this is a personal issue with you. Did Ronda tap you out during a visit to your dojo? Does your gf have Conor posters all over her wall?

so I'm reading your post and I actually think to myself "this guy has a Rampage avatar" because out of the corner of my eye, that's what it seemed like to me.

what does that say?

White knighting against people misspelling her name? That's some next level shit.

Rhonda is the common way to spell it fyi.

Whether it is or it isn't, it's not difficult to learn the correct way to spell her name.

And shit, at this point you should know even if you didn't want to know. She's been widely covered by the MMA media for years now. Just read anything and there it is. How long does it take?

so I'm reading your post and I actually think to myself "this guy has a Rampage avatar" because out of the corner of my eye, that's what it seemed like to me.

what does that say?

thats ok, I thought your av was Paige Van Zant.

So many Shertards gotten too. I doubt Cryborg makes weight, but if she does, its going to be so glorious when Ronda smashes it.

Hungarian fans of hers would prefer spelling it Rhonda.

I don't think they are "misspelling" it

Its just another way to attack her, since they have nothing else

For further references see people who spell Conor as "Connor"

Victim complex alert. Typos are now attacks.

Lots of names have different spellings and lots of people suck at spelling. Not sure I see the big deal.

Wow, you cant even get a pun right you goof.

owdy onda ousey

wrong.

it's rowdy ronda horsey, the creator of the four horsewomen.

get your facts right will ya?

I find it hilarious when people who aren't big MMA fans are talking about her and butchering her last name.

Rosey
Raw-sey
Roo-sey

I don't think they are "misspelling" it

Its just another way to attack her, since they have nothing else

For further references see people who spell Conor as "Connor"

Nah, I think it's that bad.

Many of the people who are spelling Conor's name as "Connor" or "Conner" are his own fans and are creating threads in support of him. I'd go as far as to say Conor's name is spelled incorrectly more than it's spelled correctly on Sherdog.

I wish it weren't true but Sherdog is just full of ignoramuses.

Back