It is spelled "Ronda"

To think, I've been calling her Stella all this time!

It is spelled "Rogan's Hype"

not "Ronda is a great UFC champ"

do you realize that you go into LITERALLY EVERY Ronda and Conor thread to call them hypejobs? What are you trying to accomplish here? You're not telling anyone anything they havent heard before.

I'm beginning to think this is a personal issue with you. Did Ronda tap you out during a visit to your dojo? Does your gf have Conor posters all over her wall?

To be honest, it doesn't annoy me as much as the FOX Noobs who insists on spelling Robbie's last name "Lawlor".

Like a guy previously said, her real name is Ron Derousey

On the Barbara Walters special I though her name was Wanda.

Honda is also acceptable. But Rhonda is ignorant.

A lot of people don't seem to realize that a lot of women with that name spell it with an 'H.'

I know a girl named 'Tania.' None of her friends go all snaky if someone spells her name 'Tanya.'

What's wrong with you people?

Not "Rhonda". Drives me freaking nuts. This thread is Wasteland material but hopefully enough eyes will see it first so people will stop misspelling such a simple name.

Mr. Hammer

Honda Housey

Who really gives a shit man? It's just nitpicking at this point.

As long as it's recognizable, who really gives a chit. Connor or Conor McGregor, we know who you talking about. Ronda vs Rhonda, Jon vs John Jones, Eric vs Erick Silva are all the same to me. Now if you fuk up and say Robert Rousey or Jeff Jones then that might lead to issues.

By the way, people think they are being witty calling her Honda, but Honda's are durable, reliable cars with engines that last forever.

Back