It didn't take long did it

torry

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One win against Donald and the conor fans are coming out from underneath the rocks and they are back with vengeance!

giphy.webp

Vintage Conor.

You can see the difference clear as day between this fight and his last. His skin looked healthier, looked more toned and muscular. His reaction timing was way better. Best hes been since Alvarez imo.

Vintage Conor.

You can see the difference clear as day between this fight and his last. His skin looked healthier, looked more toned and muscular. His reaction timing was way better. Best hes been since Alvarez imo.
Khabib is on a different level he is not those guys.

not really, OP, i am or was one of the biggest conor huggers and if anything this "win" has soured me greatly. I'm not saying it was Bellator levels of fix but uhhh...shit looked weird. Cerrone didn't even throw or at least land a strike.

and what's rly puzzling is, if there really was some bellator-esque shit going on here it wasn't necessary. It's 40-year-old Cerrone for frick's sakes lol. I dunno, I just don't buy it completely.

good for conor i guess but eeeeehh...

Vintage Conor.

LMAO, "healthy skin Conor" joins Motivated BJ and TLIHE Chuck among kings of kings.

LMAO, "healthy skin Conor" joins Motivated BJ and TLIHE Chuck among kings of kings.

You can tell hes tsking training seriously again. Looks like he is entering his physical prime.

Back