It blows my mind to see people argue Latifi beat Lewis

scytheavatar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Latifi did nothing with any of his takedowns and even less in the standup. Is this really what fans want to encourage? Fighters to just lay on their opponents then do nothing?

I already think it is difficult to argue Lewis lost to Ivanov, and Latifi did way less against Lewis than Ivanov. IMHO not only did Latifi deserve to lose, he deserves to be cut by the UFC after his performance.

Latifi did nothing with any of his takedowns and even less in the standup. Is this really what fans want to encourage? Fighters to just lay on their opponents then do nothing?

I already think it is difficult to argue Lewis lost to Ivanov, and Latifi did way less against Lewis than Ivanov.
Honestly this is the first post I’ve seen about it so I have no idea what you’re talking about. But yeah I agree lewis won

Latifi got takedown points and outstrucked him.
I didn’t even have to look at your profile to know you were a white belt. This post told me everything I needed to know.

When it goes to decision most of the fight doesnt matter - only the last minute or so of the final round. Lewis won that so he wins the fight even though he was getting controlled and out struck until the very end.

I wasn’t paying close attention while the Lewis/Latifi fight was going on, (we had the event playing at a party with 50+ people) but it looked like Black Beast has been improving his skill set, right? It looked to me like he was more agile than before, better kicks, and his cardio held up through the end of the fight.

You guys must be out of your minds!!!!!

Latifi was one of the fighters that was robbed of a victory. Lewis did nothing that fight at all.

Yeah I don't get it, lay and pray is what most people hate/constantly bitch about yet for some reason like it in this fight.

Lewis showed terrible fight IQ, lunging in with the knee and over extending with the hands allowed Latifi to get double under hooks all night. Still won IMO.

I wasn’t paying close attention while the Lewis/Latifi fight was going on, (we had the event playing at a party with 50+ people) but it looked like Black Beast has been improving his skill set, right? It looked to me like he was more agile than before, better kicks, and his cardio held up through the end of the fight.
I too had thrown a party with 100s of jacked sherdoggers all 6’5”+ with 8% body fat. And every one of us had at least one dime all over us. Most had 3. So many a-level athletes were created that night. Literally zero condoms in the place

Yeah I don't get it, lay and pray is what most people hate/constantly bitch about yet for some reason like it in this fight.
It's kind of life the Derrick Lewis fight where he did nothing verse Francis but did a little more. Latifi did a little more

I already think it is difficult to argue Lewis lost to Ivanov, and Latifi did way less against Lewis than Ivanov.

But Lewis did even less lying on his back with Latifi in his guard for the better part of two rounds.

That shit was dope. See you next ufc bruv
I too had thrown a party with 100s of jacked sherdoggers all 6’5”+ with 8% body fat. And every one of us had at least one dime all over us. Most had 3. So many a-level athletes were created that night. Literally zero condoms in the place

Back