It actually makes sense! Conor is 3-2 and Sanchez 5-4 for the last five years!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let them bang Dana. Two below average journeyman going at it. People would think Sanchez easily takes this because he has the better record and fought more last 5 years, but the mileage is a big factor in favor of McGregor.

It's basically a 50-50 toss up. Make it happen Dana!

Let them bang Dana. Two below average journeyman going at it. People would think Sanchez easily takes this because he has the better record and fought more last 5 years, but the mileage is a big factor in favor of McGregor.

It's funny how the word journeyman is twisted by morons

Stop with this nonsense.

sure conor gets smoked by khabib, Justin and Tony at lw and gets smashed by the top 10 ww too, but cmon.. he shouldn’t be fighting Diego.

If Diego gets a finish this weekend i see this very possible to happen

You make a great point TS!
+1 for when I can like again :D

Two journeymen going at eachother. Hope Dana puts the bmf on the line for this one!

4-5,DQ win vs Pereira should be lose...

c8f6ddbf9036f79a1d4134cb33d770d84d3deffe.gifv
3434de0c1967e2249184b697693ad54d6410ee06.gifv
VacantSlimyCapybara-size_restricted.gif

I laughed when I first heard the match up but it does kinda make sense. Diego has been active and isn't even on a losing skid. Conor got his first win in years and has been as active. Diego is still a competent grappler with cardio which is Conor's kryptonite.

Does Conor really not understand how ridiculed he would get by everyone if he actually fought Diego Sanchez

Lol, Conrad finishes Diego any time he wants

Young, unrelenting pressure wrestling Diego probably had a decent chance against Conor, although I think Conor's accuracy would've been a big problem. But full CTE Diego, yeah, no.

I thought the rumored Maia fight was bad enough for Diego. A fight with Conor really shouldnt even be sanctioned at this point

Back