It’s time to FEED Hermansson to Derrick Brunson...

Jack is seriously overrated. Bumson murders Jack. End this thread
I think jack is very good but brunson is a bad matchup for him, too explosive

I see what you're saying, but the three fight streak isn't all that impressive. This win was great, and everyone thought he would lose, but at the same time Edman had 10 fights. He needs another solid win before he just hops into the top 5
Yeah fair point re the quality of the streak, though not a lot of guys ranked higher have any streak at all. I guess it would also make sense to see how the Hall-Romero fight goes too. Honestly a fight with Till might make some sense to see where either guy is in their career overall, I just generally don't like Till's fights and don't think he should actually be ranked as high as he is at MW.

WaryAridFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

I kinda would like to see him face the Spider again.

I know!

Just think he has one more in him.
There are rumors circulating that Pettis will fight Silva at UFC 254 but there is a 0 chance this fight will happen

I think Brunson highlight reels Hermanson.

I think if Romero beats Hall impressively, they should do Hermansson vs Romero. But otherwise, Brunson's earned a big fight and the Joker could do. You could also put him against loser of Whittaker/Cannonier or loser of Adesanya/Costa. Dude's got options right now.

Make it hapoen bald goof

I think he should fight Cannonier. Hermansson should fight Till.

I like Brunson but I've seen him charge into his opponent with his head 50 centimeters before his feets too much to consider a real run for him.

But he's a likeable dude and a great fighter. His TDD and Hermansson tendancy to cover up after getting rocked woud make me favor him in that fight. However I don't think Hermansson will fight down after beating KG.

Brunson did what he had to do and won .... but I still think he fought fairly shitty ....Kg would be a good fight

Good fight. I kind of want Kelvin vs Brunson more right now, since they're next to each other in the rankings, but Jack vs Brunson sounds awesome as well.

Back