It’s time to FEED Hermansson to Derrick Brunson...

I kinda would like to see him face the Spider again.

I know!

Just think he has one more in him.

Would be a good match up. Patient Brunson should have the wrestling to avoid getting subbed, and probably has the workrate and power to potentially finish Hermansson with strikes.

Yes please

A good reason to fade brunson this time

Feed? If Joker won't take Brunson down he will end up like Shah something

Brunson vs KG or Till
Eh, coming off a 3 fight streak and beating a hot prospect should give you a guy coming off a win, not to mention a possible path to the title. KG is a gatekeeper fight at MW and Darren is unproven given his only win was over KG. Hermansson is way more intriguing.

Brunson is on a 3 fight win streak.

KG is on a 3 fight skid

Till is 1-3 in his last 4

Hermansson is a suitable name.

<seedat>
Just a little far up the rankings imo. His wins before this were over Heinisch and Theodorou lol. Him vs KG to see who deserves to be in that upper tier of the top 10.

Eh, coming off a 3 fight streak and beating a hot prospect should give you a guy coming off a win, not to mention a possible path to the title. KG is a gatekeeper fight at MW and Darren is unproven given his only win was over KG. Hermansson is way more intriguing.
I see what you're saying, but the three fight streak isn't all that impressive. This win was great, and everyone thought he would lose, but at the same time Edman had 10 fights. He needs another solid win before he just hops into the top 5

trolling aside i think thats a 50/50 fight if brunson cant hurt hermanson early he will gas and get outworked to a decision.

Back