It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

Wishing torture and death upon a sitting president is beyond the pale. You should keep your homicidal fantasies to yourself because you're making the tolerant left look bad.
Or anyone else for that matter

Wishing torture and death upon a sitting president is beyond the pale. You should keep your homicidal fantasies to yourself because you're making the tolerant left look bad.
He lost the ability to be considered a human being when his name showed up on Epstein's flight logs. Anyone associating with that piece of garbage deserves to be looked at with a fine toothed comb and executed if found to have been abusive to children in anyway.

Not happening. Boys/girls don’t exist, that’s just a social construct. Santana is skipping your house, unless you like this post and reply “MAGA”.
tenor.gif

My official prediction:

He continues to burn down the house and then eventually concedes saying it was rigged but the mainstream media didn’t budge.

this is what will happen. he will never concede and that means a significant percentage of the population will believe democracy is lost.

i predict radicalization and domestic terrorism in the future primarily driven by economic problems and fomented by asshole liar trump.

the only chance is if biden can see all of this and is willing to make some specific changes that benefit the lower and lower middle class enough that they would rather be home than blowing things up. i am not very hopeful this will happen though.

-another bailout check, no fat associated with it,
-infrastructure so people are employed and busy
-15 dollar an hour minimum wage
-public option/UHC

he needs to fight for these, get them passed in the house and then call out every single senator who is voting against them. there needs to be no fat in any of these bills, nothing the republicans can point to and cry fowl.

he needs to do this while distancing himself from social issues completely.

edit-- hopefully we can win the senate in two years and get some of this done.

Last edited:
He lost the ability to be considered a human being when his name showed up on Epstein's flight logs. Anyone associating with that piece of garbage deserves to be looked at with a fine toothed comb and executed if found to have been abusive to children in anyway.
93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsquare.w1200.jpg

who said anything about homicide? maybe he's into some kinky bondage stuff

sure it starts with the gag and the ropes, but just wait until the gimp suit and the rubber chicken comes out.

He'll leave the White House for Mar-A-Lago for Christmas and he won't come back.

this is what will happen. he will never concede and that means a significant percentage of the population will believe democracy is lost.
Biden can’t see shit, literally and figuratively. He is losing his eyesight and his speech
i predict radicalization and domestic terrorism in the future primarily driven by economic problems and fomented by asshole liar trump.

the only chance is if biden can see all of this and is willing to make some specific changes that benefit the lower and lower middle class enough that they would rather be home than blowing things up. i am not very hopeful this will happen though.

-public option/UHC

he needs to fight for these, get them passed in the house and then call out every single senator who is voting against them. there needs to be no fat in any of these bills, nothing the republicans can point to and cry fowl.

-public option/UHC

{<redford}

Hard to say. The Deep State is ruthless and far reaching.

Same rule applies to him, if accused by anyone about that shit. Same with Clinton and anyone else associated with Epstein. Child rapists and rapists are the lowest form of human trash and a quick execution is too kind for the mental torment they cause their victims. Agree?

It's 2020. Time for a change.
sexy-santa-claus-costume.jpg
Is it too much to assume that she is a she and not a post op she that used to be a he? Complementing on hot women is so hard these days because you may be tricked and then all of a sudden people think you are gay.

Same rule applies to him, if accused by anyone about that shit. Same with Clinton and anyone else associated with Epstein. Child rapists and rapists are the lowest form of human trash and a quick execution is too kind for the mental torment they cause their victims. Agree?
I don’t wish death upon anyone. Prison sure.

Is it too much to assume that she is a she and not a post op she that used to be a he? Complementing on hot women is so hard these days because you may be tricked and then all of a sudden people think you are gay.
Lol statistically speaking she is probably biologically female. I literally just googled 'sexy Santa'.

That said, thinking a trans woman is hot doesn't make you gay.

Finding a trans woman attractive does not make you gay. Don't worry.

Back