It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

The only people getting laughed at are the delusional Trump cultists clinging to false hope.

Spoiler Alert: Trump is LYING.
Sorry but i’ve seen many happenings, i recognize a happening when i see one and that above is not happening. Trump 2020.

Do you realize every single ballot that has been brought forth by the Trump campaign as "illegitimate" has been deemed unequivocally legitimate by dozens of judges?
Yes by lower courts, that was expected. That’s a win for Trump

He will continue to claim he won the election but will give up his challenges. He will try to take the high road and say he is doing it for the good of the country.

He will never concede but obviously he has no path to staying President. He lost very decisively and continues to fail at every turn to prove even the smallest amount of fraud. I’d guess he leaves for mar lago in the middle of the night early January and never comes back.

Each day that passes it’s more humiliating as he has now lost not just once but multiple times to a man he called the worst candidate ever.

Sorry but i’ve seen many happenings, i recognize a happening when i see one and that above is not happening. Trump 2020.
FewEagerEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

So what? Just because democratifa throw a fit doesn’t mean they have to have it their way. Are you a parent? When kids throw a tantrum do you let them have whatever they request lol? This isnt united states of cuckistan.

Trump lost. I hope you're just a gimmick account. If not I hope you can get some serious help.

Christmas is coming. You think if I'm a good boy Santa will have him sitting under my tree hog tied and gagged?

Wishing torture and death upon a sitting president is beyond the pale. You should keep your homicidal fantasies to yourself because you're making the tolerant left look bad.

Wishing torture and death upon a sitting president is beyond the pale. You should keep your homicidal fantasies to yourself because you're making the tolerant left look bad.
It does seem a bit much.

Back