It’s time for Anderson/Weidman III

Yeah while we are at it, also book BJ vs Hughes III.
DO IT SCOTT COKER!!!!

It’s easier to remember 2009 fondly when your favourite fighter wasn’t ducking Silva.

View attachment 811940
He was busy cleaning out a real division where he didn't defend his belt against journeymen half the time, and still have to take glorified exhibitions in between. Because mw was that sparse. Well at least once the division actually got good he.... oh. Oh no

<2>

there was no general consensus that he was a shell of himself before the fight. in fact anderson was again the favorite for the 2nd fight and people were saying he was going to get his revenge.
Your 2nd statement has nothing to do with the first. You can be a shell of yourself and still be a favourite.

And yes, everyone agreed that Silva was a shell of himself right after the Sonnen fight which is way before the Weidman fight.

He was busy cleaning out a real division where he didn't defend his belt against journeymen half the time, and still have to take glorified exhibitions in between. Because mw was that sparse. Well at least once the division actually got good he.... oh. Oh no

<2>

Yeah the division was so good it evolved past the guys Silva was fighting, yet Michael Bisping could never even get a title shot when Silva was champ. Ironically that was the exact same time that GSP cleaned out his division and definitely did leave behind any unfinished business.

He ran out of lightweights to bully and retired. At least Silva won his fight at the end of the game show lol.

A good plan for Weidman is to see if he can retain past form by fighting more guys like Omari. Not the top guys. And to be active to have a better chance to get the form back. If Anderson wants to continue in other promotions the right opponents are way down the ladder.

Yeah the division was so good it evolved past the guys Silva was fighting, yet Michael Bisping could never even get a title shot when Silva was champ. Ironically that was the exact same time that GSP cleaned out his division and definitely did leave behind any unfinished business.

He ran out of lightweights to bully and retired. At least Silva won his fight at the end of the game show lol.
Michael Bisping you say? Yeah too bad we never got to see how both guys would do against him

<BC1>

P.S.

I'm not a part of your system!

Your 2nd statement has nothing to do with the first. You can be a shell of yourself and still be a favourite.

And yes, everyone agreed that Silva was a shell of himself right after the Sonnen fight which is way before the Weidman fight.

literally no one was saying that silva was a shell. they were all saying how good chaels wrestling was and also impressed that anderson pulled off the sub.

Michael Bisping you say? Yeah too bad we never got to see how both guys would do against him

<BC1>

Yeah he fought him at age 41 miraculously still in his prime. He also lost this weekend in his prime against Uriah Hall

Yeah he fought him at age 41 miraculously still in his prime. He also lost this weekend in his prime against Uriah Hall
Nah I don't like Anderson but even I won't troll that hard. I'd say his prime ended around Sonnen 1. Just like gsps ended after the acl tear.

Nah I don't like Anderson but even I won't troll that hard. I'd say his prime ended around Sonnen 1. Just like gsps ended after the acl tear.

Let’s wait 5 years and have this conversation again, when it’s fresh and relevant.

Would be the first death in the octagon

You tell me, you're the one that still thinks Andy is the goat. I liked 2009 too but it was a long time ago bro

{<hhh]
Anderson Silva is the GOAT. When he lost to Chris it was to show that any champion can fall and then rise back up!

Back