It’s time for Anderson/Weidman III

We already saw prime Anderson exposed and humiliated by Chris. We already saw the myth destroyed. It doesn't need to happen again.
Prime Anderson was exposed and humiliated by prime Chris.
Washed up Anderson and washed up Chris can produce a fight of comical proportions.

Why? They both suck at this point. Silva was already a shadow of himself when he faced Weidman the first time. He's 50 times worse now, and so is Weidman.

What about this fight seems appealing?

Giant Hell No and ban TS

Lol you Anderson fans won't rest until he's dead

<36>

Just do Weidman v Hall 2

I love how many people claim 38 year old, visibly much slower Anderson is Prime Anderson.

Inb4 this happens again.

However, it could have been bad luck that Silva's leg snapped like that. A rather unfortunate moment.

Chris Weidman still wins the 3rd bout btw. Feed Chris to Uriah Hall or something.

I love how many people claim 38 year old, visibly much slower Anderson is Prime Anderson.
This from the guy that always parrots how gsp "ducked" Anderson.

Inb4 this happens again.

However, it could have been bad luck that Silva's leg snapped like that. A rather unfortunate moment.

Chris Weidman still wins the 3rd bout btw. Feed Chris to Uriah Hall or something.

Uriah could get his revenge I am sure he's still bitter that the Chris Tkoed him

Uriah could get his revenge I am sure he's still bitter that the Chris Tkoed him
Surprisingly, he actally did! Just not in the UFC. It'd actually be a sick fight to make and it'd be treated as a spiritual successor to Silva vs Weidman or something.

Why? They both suck at this point. Silva was already a shadow of himself when he faced Weidman the first time. He's 50 times worse now, and so is Weidman.

What about this fight seems appealing?

silva was the favorite in their fight. even on the forums weidman was a underdog. why are you trying to make excuses for silva.

This from the guy that always parrots how gsp "ducked" Anderson.

I mean GSP wanted no part of that super fight so not sure how he's wrong.

I mean GSP wanted no part of that super fight so not sure how he's wrong.
It's ridiculous to call it ducking when they aren't in the same weight class. But somehow Anderson wasn't ducking Jones, and it isn't ducking when other fighters stay in their own weight class. No, it's only ducking when gsp does it somehow.

{<hhh]

silva was the favorite in their fight. even on the forums weidman was a underdog. why are you trying to make excuses for silva.

Where did I make an excuse? He lost because he deserved to lose. Him being a shell of himself doesn't mean he wasn't a pre-fight favourite.he hadn't lost in more than 6 years. You normally don't bet against someone like that.

And that still doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the old Anderson Silva by then. He was lucky to get out of the first Sonnen fight.

What’s the water like in de Nial?
You tell me, you're the one that still thinks Andy is the goat. I liked 2009 too but it was a long time ago bro

{<hhh]

Where did I make an excuse? He lost because he deserved to lose. Him being a shell of himself doesn't mean he wasn't a pre-fight favourite.he hadn't lost in more than 6 years. You normally don't bet against someone like that.

And that still doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the old Anderson Silva by then. He was lucky to get out of the first Sonnen fight.

there was no general consensus that he was a shell of himself before the fight. in fact anderson was again the favorite for the 2nd fight and people were saying he was going to get his revenge.

You tell me, you're the one that still thinks Andy is the goat. I liked 2009 too but it was a long time ago bro

{<hhh]

It’s easier to remember 2009 fondly when your favourite fighter wasn’t ducking Silva.

upload_2020-11-3_2-56-17.gif

Back