It’s one thing to beat a man in a fight, it’s another to emasculate him

shouldn't of run his mouth

he fucked around and found out.

he can never live that down, he is fucked. that will follow him for the rest of his life.

Maybe Costa should have been FIGHTING instead of mocking and taunting.

I still hope Costa comes back and kills his next opponent but he got what he deserved.

Talked shit, got shit pushed in.

juvenile antics have been a part of the sport since its inception.
Of course, it was once a fringe sport but now has become mainstream, which means that masses of people many of them young children are growing up watching this. It sets a very bad example.

Even Lenin on your avatar is proud of that speech of yours... f.ing capitalist, POS, [Dana White who is probably the main reason UFC/MMA is where it is in terms of popularity] - ruined exemplary specimen like Lee Murray, War Machine, Joe Son etc. Those people [whose main task is to kick the sh!t out of their opponents) were nice and innocent before DW bad company; could have joined a ballet or performed synchronised swimming, but NO! The black hand of Dana white (as opposed to white hand of Saruman) - turned them into rappers, women beaters and murderers.... There are still unanswered questions like - was Aleks etc. who never had a chance in UFC still influenced by Dana White or is he a self-taught rapist... I think we need further investigation
DW is a very good businessman, he's doing his job. I do not disagree with you but he's still a POS. In the world that we live in, which is dictated by private profit over the needs of humanity, POS have a critical role to play. In the UFC, POS like Dana White is needed because the health of the fighters means little as they're just disposable pawns, what matters is that Dana, executives of UFC, and owners of Endeavor make as great of a killing as possible. However, its not DW that makes the sport great its the fighters within it who perfect their art and show the fans how beautiful martial arts can be.

I simply appreciate the art of MMA, the technique that goes behind every strike, takedown, submission, and control over the flow of the fight. One can appreciate the postive aspects of something while noting its negative.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back