It’s one thing to beat a man in a fight, it’s another to emasculate him

19383004-7544807-image-m-13_1570431567661.jpg

Sorry to ruin your little fantasy... Izzy's as straight as a pencil.
Pretty sure his team said he was bisexual

Pretty sure his team said he was bisexual

I'm a pretty big Adesanya fan. I've literally followed him since before he started in MMA. I've never heard that before. Can you link me to a source for these claims?

Emasculate? It’s not like Costa knew what Israel was doing after he quit and got tkoed. Costa didn’t fight the way he usually does, he was afraid he would gas into the later rounds I’m assuming. If he came out throwing hands, he would have knocked him out for sure.

Honestly, Adesanya tarnished his own reputation from the post-fight antics. In my opinion MMA is the greatest sport out there because its so versatile and involves numerous skills that other sports can't really compare to. It should be treated as such. Adesanya is a talented fighter and deserves all that he has put into the sport, but his post fight antics just reduce UFC into a drama rather than an athletic event with competitors of the highest calibre. It makes the sport seem very juvenile and sends a really bad message to kids.

However, its not just Adesanya, the UFC is led by Dana White, who is a POS that chases only after money. This sort of behavior should be unacceptable but unfortunately is encouraged by UFC leadership.

If Costa knock him unconscious and tea bagged him it might even the score lol but seriously there's nothing he can do. His aura is gone, he's not going to be taken seriously anymore and there's nothing he can say to another fighter that tops being thumped, pumped and dumped.

I mean, Whittaker ended up getting knocked as silly as Costa did except that there was no humping by Izzy post fight.
Turns out a fighter can still recover and come back with victories despite being on the receiving end of a devastating KO.
Costa should keep his mouth shut more though or hump the next fighter that makes fun of him getting humped (but only after Costa beats his ass).

never know how far a man would go to gain his masculinity back after such an act.

Because no man in a relationship with a woman ever came out as being gay?
Because straight men have experience with this in what way?
You WANT him to be gay. you should be asking yourself why.
He doesn’t come from a culture of effeminate men in powdered wigs.

Honestly, Adesanya tarnished his own reputation from the post-fight antics. In my opinion MMA is the greatest sport out there because its so versatile and involves numerous skills that other sports can't really compare to. It should be treated as such. Adesanya is a talented fighter and deserves all that he has put into the sport, but his post fight antics just reduce UFC into a drama rather than an athletic event with competitors of the highest calibre. It makes the sport seem very juvenile and sends a really bad message to kids.

However, its not just Adesanya, the UFC is led by Dana White, who is a POS that chases only after money. This sort of behavior should be unacceptable but unfortunately is encouraged by UFC leadership.
juvenile antics have been a part of the sport since its inception.

Costs choked on a big stage and got made a fool of a bit. It’s a tough sport. That’s how it goes.

Even Lenin on your avatar is proud of that speech of yours... f.ing capitalist, POS, [Dana White who is probably the main reason UFC/MMA is where it is in terms of popularity] - ruined exemplary specimen like Lee Murray, War Machine, Joe Son etc. Those people [whose main task is to kick the sh!t out of their opponents) were nice and innocent before DW bad company; could have joined a ballet or performed synchronised swimming, but NO! The black hand of Dana white (as opposed to white hand of Saruman) - turned them into rappers, women beaters and murderers.... There are still unanswered questions like - was Aleks etc. who never had a chance in UFC still influenced by Dana White or is he a self-taught rapist... I think we need further investigation

He legit just needs to get back in there and start koing people.

Even move up and fight people.

Just start winning, problem is there isn't really anyone like izzy to show that he has improved.

Costa should start winning fights and start training like GSP instead of moping over what happened.
He needs the Khabib mindset where if you don't train, you start getting depressed. Training make depression go away.

and he should consider moving up to 205 or something since if something "happened" before the fight took place, it was probably an after effect of the weight cut or something.
We'll see how he rebounds. That is the test of a true champion.

I can't help but feel that people who link a sports competition to such domination and emasculation fantasies have some kind of fetish they seek to indulge

Back