It’s one thing to beat a man in a fight, it’s another to emasculate him

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Izzy accomplished both vs Costa, I think it was a little uncalled for to go for the dry butt hump bump. How does Costa get over this? I know Costa is mad as fuck. And other fighters like Rumble are dunking on Costa over this. What do u think?

Costa should start winning fights and start training like GSP instead of moping over what happened.
He needs the Khabib mindset where if you don't train, you start getting depressed. Training make depression go away.

and he should consider moving up to 205 or something since if something "happened" before the fight took place, it was probably an after effect of the weight cut or something.

You don’t recover from that, his aura is gone forever. Knowing the UFC they’ll never give him another shot against Adesanya no matter what he does.

Maybe he can still be a top 5 in the coming years, but without his intimidation factor it’s gonna be difficult.

He should consider becoming a full time model and fitness personality.

49402095.jpg

what's really sad, is the beta fans that call Israel 'izzy'. that should stop, yesterday.

im not sure about if this is true story but my friend uncle said he saw costa coming out of adesanyas hotel room late that night

Suicide is the only option left for Costa, impossible to recover from this complete and total emasculation.

...Or he could just win a couple fights and earn a rematch.

Hands down most embarrassing loss in MMA history. Especially because of all the pre-fight antics Paulo did.

Hands down most embarrassing loss in MMA history. Especially because of all the pre-fight antics Paulo did.

John Matua got it the worst. He talked a bunch of smack to Tank Abbott at the press conference, bullied smaller fighters on the bus, then came out with his ancient bone breaking style that made everyone think he was the king of badasses. lol

Because no man in a relationship with a woman ever came out as being gay?

Just let it go bro..... He's not gay. There's literally videos of them kissing and naked in a bath tub online. And it's impossible to prove a negative.

John Matua got it the worst. He talked a bunch of smack to Tank Abbott at the press conference, bullied smaller fighters on the bus, then came out with his ancient bone breaking style that made everyone think he was the king of badasses. lol
LOL. Poor guy.

Costa did make a video spanking a fake Izzy. If I remember correctly, the person also had makeup on.

Back