It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

I was really hoping that Khabib had abandoned his "not in Vegas" stance. Khabib fights too infrequently as it is. Restricting his schedule to non Vegas events just exacerbates that issue. Plus I don't want to see any NYSAC fuckery going on with a fight this important.

But overall I see this article as good news. Ferg said that he wanted March and other than that he has been conspicuously quiet about the negotiations. I take that as a sign that things are cool so far on his end. It sounds like the only hang up right now is the location and if it has to be NY in April then it is what it is. We've waited a very long time to see this fight. Another month doesn't matter in the long run.

Canor started it by sucker punching Khabib's teammate
Yep, it's funny how that fact always gets overlooked by the McGregor crowd when they cry about Khabib's teammates going after Conor. No one on Khabib's team went after Conor until he sucker punched one of them.

Can’t wait til Ferguson gets the true belt at last. Khabib has been absurd but tries to justify it with talk of having principles. He’s not living in reality.

What a moron. He deserved the fine. Shut up and accept the fight or piss off.

Sounds like its the UFC holding things up. No reason Khabib has to fight in Vegas. UFC moved an entire PPV on a weeks notice for Jon Jones.

At least Khabib is giving them a heads up.
Maybe they can drop Khabib's piss and deport the guy holding it so they can move it to July for an America vs Russia fight on the 4th of July

If they fight in NY then TF will ABSOLUTELY win by TKO doc stoppage.

Hmmmm idk Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that would cut himself during a fight and get lose by NY doc stoppage.

Khabib said back in 2018 he won't fight in Vegas again

So the UFC are the idiots holding it up

Somebody gives this entitled baby a bottle and a bibby so he stops crying.

Khabib wants an apology for jumping the cage and creating a small scale riot. What an idiot.

I get trying to maximize your efficiency while title holder but goddamn

I'm confused...?

Coz I could have sworn Khabib started it by jumping out of the cage and attacking Conor's cornermen....

I was responding to this

The only person who has a reason to complain about the fine is Conor, he was assaulted by more than one person while under the watch of the NSAC's security, Vegas is lucky they didn't get a lawsuit.

For fuck sake.

NOT IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!

And if it's gonna be in New York, NOT IN APRIL!!!

IF the commission fucks it up in April, or somebody sustains a minor injury they can't do the fight 2-3 weeks later because then Khabib is on Ramadan and we have to wait until after summer
Thats Bibs plan

The thread title seems a little dramatic

I bet this wouldn't hit two pages without that click me title lol

Back