It’s *OFFICIAL*: Khabib is solely responsible for holding up the Tony fight (ESPN)

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...conor-mcgregor-needs-10-wins-row-earn-rematch

So now we know what’s taking so long. It’s all Khabib. What a whiny little baby. Man up and fight the man.
Are you really complaining about a fight happening in April instead of March.

We should be cheering for Khabib. The man is standing on his word. He said I'm not fucking with Vegas anymore and he's not.

What's worse is let's say he does fight in Vegas, you'll probably start a thread calling Khabib a liar.

As long as we get the fight in the first 4 months of 2020 nothing is wrong.

Conor fans are now tony fans hahahahaha

Dustin let them down, now they need a new savior to beat khabib since conrad is not good enough to do it.

oh and the holy d1 wrestler (omg) and khabib’s krypotnite Gregor Gillespie can‘t even reach the top10.

lol you are such pathetic :eek::eek::eek:s

Conor fans are now tony fans hahahahaha

Dustin let them down, now they need a new savior to beat khabib since conrad is not good enough to do it.

oh and the holy d1 wrestler (omg) and khabib’s krypotnite Gregor Gillespie can‘t even reach the top10.

lol you are such pathetic :eek::eek::eek:s

I've been a Tony fan since before anyone knew who Conor even was.

That said, Conor's popularity was amazing. It skewed the betting lines vs Khabib so much, I felt like I was stealing when I was max betting Khabib at -150 odds. I'll always remember Conor in a good way for making me that easy cash...

Khabib is a diva.

Knew he'd be a problem if he ever fought for a belt, and I'm not sure why fans were so adamant to see him do so. He rarely fights, his life is ruled by a barbaric religion, and he's an overly sensitive whiner.

And it's beyond obnoxious this fucking fool still sees no personal responsibility in the bullshit behaviour he put on display in that crowd brawl. What a clown.

I foresee a Ronda-esque retirement when he finally loses.

And he got fined. Fined an absolutely ridiculous, unprecedented amount which he found insulting. It wasn't the fact of being fined or suspended that he disliked, but the fact that NSAC went way overboard. Now NSAC either apologizes or he will never fight there again. It's called having balls and not taking shit from anyone, not something you would understand, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm glad Khabib made Ferguson cultists chimp out yet again. The more they're driven into a religious frenzy, the more hilarious their reaction is going to be when Ferguson gets embarrassed while looking like a shitty bluebelt on the ground. Only a couple more months to go.

I will bump this when Tony take that 0

Are you really complaining about a fight happening in April instead of March.

We should be cheering for Khabib. The man is standing on his word. He said I'm not fucking with Vegas anymore and he's not.

What's worse is let's say he does fight in Vegas, you'll probably start a thread calling Khabib a liar.

As long as we get the fight in the first 4 months of 2020 nothing is wrong.

Is the fight happening in April? All we keep hearing is they are in talks, and we all know which side is holding things up. Watch, they'll want the fight in April but Khabib will whine like a baby because that's when ramadan is. Khabib is stalling. He's trying to push this fight until summer or even fall 2020.

And cheering for Khabib? For whining like a baby because of...consequences!?

And it's beyond obnoxious this fucking fool still sees no personal responsibility in the bullshit behaviour he put on display in that crowd brawl. What a clown.

I foresee a Ronda-esque retirement when he finally loses.

Butthurt, whiner.

Is the fight happening in April? All we keep hearing is they are in talks, and we all know which side is holding things up. Watch, they'll want the fight in April but Khabib will whine like a baby because that's when ramadan is. Khabib is stalling. He's trying to push this fight until summer or even fall 2020.
Ramadan is late summer/early fall IRC. He'd want to get this fight over with by then.

Ramadan is late summer/early fall IRC. He'd want to get this fight over with by then.

Per Google, Ramadan 2020 begins on the evening of Thursday, April 23 and ends in the evening of Saturday, May 23.

This is why i always thought hed be a shit champion. However, i didnt predict this diva shit...

Khabib is a diva.

Knew he'd be a problem if he ever fought for a belt, and I'm not sure why fans were so adamant to see him do so. He rarely fights, his life is ruled by a barbaric religion, and he's an overly sensitive whiner.

Hate to agree on this, but I'm with you.

And I really enjoy Khabib's fights.

Yall didnt complain when Conor did it twice in 2 weight classes.

Hate to agree on this, but I'm with you.

And I really enjoy Khabib's fights.

In a 17 month period Khabib won the title and defended it 2 times, he's looking for his 3rd defence to be in another 6 months so that'll be 4 fights in a 2 year period which I'd say is normal for a Champion, add in there a 9 month suspension and he's doing alright.

Back