It’s crazy how much Jon Jones is ahead of everyone as GOAT

lol I like how the haters say that using juice helped Jones. Like did the steroids tell jones to kick dc in the head . Seriously imagine having 10+ title defenses and the haters are still having excuses on why he's not the goat

That's the dumbest argument about PED. PED in MMA aren't there for the pure strength advantage, they mostly help with recovery. It means you can train more, including stuff that aren't strength related, like headkicks.

Seriously, imagine that it's supposed to be completely random that the most dominant champ is the only current champ to have failed PED tests. Imagine that it's supposed to be completely random that the LHW king has failed more PED tests than every ranked LHW combined.

He's top 5 but fighters have much better resumes than him.

I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to call Jones the both the most talented and the most consistent performer in the history of the sport. Not only has he never had an off night and gotten beat, but there’s very rarely been any adversity. One Vitor armbar, the since “avenged” close fight with Gus, and maybe the DC rematch until he closed the show emphatically. That’s all we’ve got in his entire career. It’s amazing. Jones screwed himself with the PEDs though. It’s impossible to say how much they influenced his career. Personally I think in a sport entirely devoid of PEDs Jones remains the clear GOAT, but we can’t know for sure.

If I had to pick the #1 thing most impressive about Jones it would be that he's never been rocked badly.

Arguably he's got the best defensive record of all time.

Sure, sometimes he'll eat a lot of shots - like against Gus. But he's never come close to being KO'd and that's arguably one of the most important things in terms of defense.

Last edited:
Backed by factual statements and science
{<shrug}

The LW champ has only lost one round in 28 fights.

Jones lost two rounds in his last fight alone.

Science and facts, especially Science

Regarding the "weak LHW division"

I kind of agree - but consider that we might be biased:

1. Wouldn't you say DC and Jones were one of the best top2 of any division during any time? Consider how that makes the rest of the division seem weak by comparison.

2. "The dominant champ paradox".
When a division has a long time dominant champ - it's hard for contenders to rack up impressive wins.
In a division where the title changes hands all time time, there's always the opportunity for a fighter to get a solid win by defeating a recent champ.
Up-and-comers might be seen as impressive moving up the rankings - but if they are dominated by the champ they are seen as hype-trains who couldn't cut it.
Veterans who get crushed are seen as past their prime.

Mighty Mouse and Anderson Silva had the same problem.
Especially MM.
He never really could get what fans thought was a "solid win" because he never got the chance to beat any recent former champs.
Oddly enough MM would've benefited from losing the title during the middle of his reign - and then winning it back.
Imagine if he lost to someone like Benavidez.
That would've automatically made fans feel like the entire division was a lot better.
And then if MM got his belt back in the rematch - it would've been seen as his best win by far, just cause he finally got to "beat the champ".

Last edited:
timemar.jpg

Remember her - the fast women on earth? Had all her Olympic medals stripped because of the same shit Jones is doing....taking PEDS.
Jones has his one NC...

Roided and hides from fighting people his size.

A fraud.

nah, it's just funny how jones proclaims how he's the undisputed goat, and how no one can beat him, yet there are clear challenges for him at heavyweight. i mean wanderlei freaking silva fought heavyweight, but the guy saying no one can beat him is afraid to even fight once up there? come on, now. you can only hide behind technicalities for so long, until people begin to realize your real motive as to why you remain at lhw. the guy didn't even want to fight cormier at heavyweight! i mean dude, it's time to get real here.
When did jones say no one at hw can beat him?

The guy barely even fights because he's pissing hot so often. Was known as a cheat before he even tested positive.

Roided and hides from fighting people his size.

A fraud.
That’s retarded. He weighs in at 205. His weight class. They have weight classes.

That’s retarded. He weighs in at 205. His weight class. They have weight classes.

Yeah it is totally GOAT worthy to fight a bunch of dudes shorter than you by a head while cutting weight to avoid guys with your size and reach.

Jones beating washed up MWs and LHWs is way more interesting than him at HW.

At this point this is just undeniable.

It is hilarious to see haters such as @rushbeg grasping at straws, even though, deep down inside he acknowledges Jones as the GOAT

I think the argument is there for GOAT*.

But that astericks is very important as evidence seems to suggest Jones may one of the biggest steroid abusers in our sports history based on his ongoing inability to avoid positive tests despite all his resources to do so, all his knowledge he is being tested and his prior failed results.

I think Jones body is broken with roids abuse and he simply would not be able to compete clean and not ending up looking like a worse version of a clean Johnny Hendricks.

He would rack up ugly losses and not have the pristine record he has today.

And Jon does not get or deserve the benefit of the doubt on these things. He lost that.

If you're 6'1" or taller you are immediately banned from being HW or LHW GOAT because it's not possible to do well without using steroids.

Literally every single HW and LHW who was 6'1" or taller and did well was/is on steroids. Within the laws of physics and human physiology and the force of gravity on earth, men who are 5'5" to 6' are simply better built for martial arts, and men built this way only lose to taller men when the taller man is on roids and the shorter man isn't. Strongfat short men are superior to tall men, even if the tall man is strong and heavy too.

Jones would not do as well as he does without roids. He has been caught multiple times using anabolic steroids. Same for guys like Silva. Tall men are automatically and forever banned from being HW or LHW GOAT, and there is nothing you can say to chance this scientific fact.

the Pound for pound junkie is always one picogram ahead
God bless USADA

Back