It’s crazy how much Jon Jones is ahead of everyone as GOAT

His stats obviously speak for themselves but like someone else said his aura is depleted alittle bit by not fighting the caliber of opponents Fedor did and him constantly getting busted for juice.

In addition to drug cheating, he is a dirty fighter with more eyepokes than any other fighter in history.

-Has failed multiple drug tests for PEDs , Biggest cheater and fraud in the sport's history.
-Known for his cheating tactics inside the cage.
-Has a resume filled full of middleweights , journeymans and past of prime fighters who werent even that good to begin with. , Even those who were good they were not elite and were past of it when fighting Jones.
-Got beat up by a one-legged middleweight and got gifted a decision.
-Ducked HW his entire career while fighting in one of the worst divisions in MMA(Alongside HW)
Jones Santos significant strikes by round
Thiago:
1. 11 of 26
2. 7 of 42
3. 6 of 33
4. 8 of 28
5. 11 of 37
Jon:
1. 7 of 16
2. 11 of 17
3. 14 of 19
4. 11 of 17
5. 16 of 21
"Gifted a decision" You're an idiot

PED use aside and all that jazz..

It’s hard to get excited for his fights lately. I have no desire to see Corey Anderson get a title shot in the near future. Him fighting middleweights like Smith and Santos is difficult to get excited for as well. Santos did surprisingly well though, so there’s that. Jan? Eh, his fight against Jacare was awful on both ends. Not really sold overall. I’m also struggling to get hyped about his fight against Reyes, but at least he poses some interesting challenges for him.

It’s a shallow division these days. You know it’s bad when every time a middleweight moves up, they’re instantly thrown into the mix and talked about as a potential challenge for Jones. Smith, Santos, Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare.. who’s next? Seems to be a bad idea lately though.

That being said, there’s a reason his fights are whatever lately. He’s too far ahead.. it may be from PED use and it’s unfair and whatnot, but he’s back and here to stay like it or not. Unless he messes up again that is.

There will always be an asterisk next to his accomplishments though, and he has to accept that, but his fans don’t have too I suppose.

Last edited:
lol I like how the haters say that using juice helped Jones. Like did the steroids tell jones to kick dc in the head . Seriously imagine having 10+ title defenses and the haters are still having excuses on why he's not the goat

Lol
GSP is the GOAT for sure.
Can't name a fucking cheater like Jon Jones as it would be direspecting for the sport.

Tall lanky men can never be the GOAT, because they can never be competitive without steroids.

The greatest martial artists will always be men who are 5'6"-6' tall and 215+ pounds, with 5'9" being the optimal height (like DC or Mike Tyson).

-never been decisioned, KO’d, or subbed
-never tapped to strikes or submissions even when TRTvitor broke his arm in round 1
-Undefeated in Championship fights
-beat HW champions from 3 major organizations
-youngest UFC champ at age 23 (not counting a tournament winner Vitor in the early ufc days)
-fights 220+ lb fighters who are much more dangerous than weight classes like bw-ww
-out strikes Muay Thai fighters, out-wrestles olympians
-parties hard with drinking/bud/coke and still beats his opponents

GOAT
View attachment 680919

as much as i don't like em, facts

Lol
GSP is the GOAT for sure.
Can't name a fucking cheater like Jon Jones as it would be direspecting for the sport.
Gsp fought the majority of his career before usada....

Makes 205 easy every fight and isn’t a lhw. What planet is this?

nah, it's just funny how jones proclaims how he's the undisputed goat, and how no one can beat him, yet there are clear challenges for him at heavyweight. i mean wanderlei freaking silva fought heavyweight, but the guy saying no one can beat him is afraid to even fight once up there? come on, now. you can only hide behind technicalities for so long, until people begin to realize your real motive as to why you remain at lhw. the guy didn't even want to fight cormier at heavyweight! i mean dude, it's time to get real here.

-never been decisioned, KO’d, or subbed
-never tapped to strikes or submissions even when TRTvitor broke his arm in round 1
-Undefeated in Championship fights
-beat HW champions from 3 major organizations
-youngest UFC champ at age 23 (not counting a tournament winner Vitor in the early ufc days)
-fights 220+ lb fighters who are much more dangerous than weight classes like bw-ww
-out strikes Muay Thai fighters, out-wrestles olympians
-parties hard with drinking/bud/coke and still beats his opponents

GOAT
View attachment 680919
Yeah, it's almost as if he's allowed to fight with an advantage that no one else is allowed to have.

timemar.jpg

Remember her - the fast women on earth? Had all her Olympic medals stripped because of the same shit Jones is doing....taking PEDS.

Back