It’s crazy how much Jon Jones is ahead of everyone as GOAT

I love when people try to defend Jones. He is a great fighter and also a cheater. Those two things are facts. Get over it.

He could basically micro-dose and if caught, he can just say he's pulsing still.
No one has ever heard of micro dosing tbol......

It’s a ped that is taken in high doses for extended period of time.

Why would he micro dose something that isn’t effective in micro doses and flags in tests?

Same things can be said about fedor,but there is a difference:
-jones got caught using peds and drugs
-lhw division during jones run was way less competitive than hw during fedor"s run
-fedor was always smaller than his opponents and jones was always bigger than his opponents
- jones never fought at hw,which by default is tougher competition
-fedor never fought in ufc (lol) and jones never fought in pride
I stopped reading when you claim Fedor fought better completion. Literally, no one believes that shit outside of Sherdog. I'm glad that Fedor is irrelevant outside of this pride shills infested forum because the mma need less brainless nuthuggers like you.

Dumbest post of the year.
I stopped reading when you claim Fedor fought better completion. Literally, no one believes that shit outside of Sherdog. I'm glad that Fedor is irrelevant outside of this pride shills infested forum because the mma need less brainless nuthuggers like you.

I appreciate your post, TS. Really. Facts need to be voiced, time to time..

No one has ever heard of micro dosing tbol......

It’s a ped that is taken in high doses for extended period of time.

Why would he micro dose something that isn’t effective in micro doses and flags in tests?

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you. No one only micro doses Tbol. Jones took it like everyone else does. They simply caught him at a level they call "micro" dosing and "spiking". Its marketing .Its not different from other athletes caught with Tbol and other PEDs.

If you werent so deep into Jones ass you may very well learn the whole WADA testing approach has changed in the last 30 years. It is not the amount of PED still in the body relevant to how he cheated. This is not like digestion <Lmaoo>

Always funny when someone has the answers even before he has researched the topic and you had your answer even before Jones latest positive test. Strange isnt it :D

I recommend you read this and seek help:
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationship-corner/2016/11/are-you-living-a-vicarious-life/

Man is cut from a different cloth. Does class A drugs and still smashes his opponents to bits yo

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you. No one only micro doses Tbol. Jones took it like everyone else does. They simply caught him at a level they call "micro" dosing and "spiking". Its marketing .Its not different from other athletes caught with Tbol and other PEDs.

If you werent so deep into Jones ass you may very well learn the whole WADA testing approach has changed in the last 30 years. It is not the amount of PED still in the body relevant to how he cheated. This is not like digestion <Lmaoo>

Always funny when someone has the answers even before he has researched the topic and you had your answer even before Jones latest positive test. Strange isnt it :D

I recommend you read this and seek help:
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationship-corner/2016/11/are-you-living-a-vicarious-life/
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about on this topic. You literally made it all up. A level they call micro dosing and spiking? Lol. You are the one who is uneducated on the topic.

Back