Issues with Pascal Vs kovalevl

Fuck drug testing. A lot of the system seems flawed. You can fail a test and still fight but does anyone really believe they'd cancel a PPV event because someone pissed hot? I don't. This isn't a PPV fight obviously but the point is I'm skeptical when it comes to drug testing as a whole. Consortium used to get all fired up when I used to bring this up. Where's he at these days?

Anyways, Kovalev should take the test because you can't win the drug testing fight. The public will tear him down and hold it over his head. Whatever, I just want to witness Kovalev's destruction of Pascal, it'll be delicious.

Feed the Russian. He's hungry.

Fuck drug testing. A lot of the system seems flawed. You can fail a test and still fight but does anyone really believe they'd cancel a PPV event because someone pissed hot? I don't. This isn't a PPV fight obviously but the point is I'm skeptical when it comes to drug testing as a whole. Consortium used to get all fired up when I used to bring this up. Where's he at these days?

Anyways, Kovalev should take the test because you can't win the drug testing fight. The public will tear him down and hold it over his head. Whatever, I just want to witness Kovalev's destruction of Pascal, it'll be delicious.

Feed the Russian. He's hungry.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make or why you would be upset at testing. Do you not want fighters to be tested, or you are just unhappy with the way fighters are tested?

Consortium got caught plagiarizing, he's exiled himself.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make or why you would be upset at testing. Do you not want fighters to be tested, or you are just unhappy with the way fighters are tested?

Consortium got caught plagiarizing, he's exiled himself.

I was all for it but not anymore.

Back