Issues with Pascal Vs kovalevl

I remember reading that this wasn't really Sergey's choice so much as his manager.

"Simply put, Main Events is making this decision over the money..." It's almost like they're promoters and care more about net profit or something!

Why does Pascal always demand the testing AFTER he signs the contract?

It's almost as if Jean Pascal is insincere and only does this to attempt to portray his opponent in a negative light and so he can whine if he loses.

Fuck any fighter who says they don't want to do drug testing.

Kovalev looks like he can't even bench 150lbs so I somewhat doubt he is on anything (through you can never be sure)....Still I don't get why fighters refuse it....Just do it and get it over with to leave no doubt...

Last edited:
Kovalev looks like he can't even bench 150lbs so I doubt he is on anything....Still I don't get why fighters refuse it....Just do it and get it over with to leave no doubt...

Probably because Kovalev hasn't actually refused anything.

aren't you a big Marquez fan?

marquez672.jpg

It's almost as if Jean Pascal is insincere and only does this to attempt to portray his opponent in a negative light and so he can whine if he loses.

I agree. I can't imagine anyone dumb enough to sign the contract and then demand the testing afterwards.

why the photo? didn't JMM refuse drug testing against Bradley?

Because Marquez looks ridiculous there. No point to it really. Boxing should just step its drug testing.

yes and i lost a lot of respect for him when he started (supposedly) juicing

well. at least you're consistent.

Any Holyfield fans up in here? I'm in the mood to produce silky johnson levels of hate tonight.

Back