Issues early on in a relationship

RUN...

This type of irrational behavior is only the tip of the iceberg.
If she is willing to ignore you, and be a bitch so soon after something so unimportant
She will be 1000x worse once she thinks she has you hooked and she gets more comfortable being her (bitch) self in the relationship.

She should have taken that situation "with a grain of salt",
had a small conversation with you about it and kept it moving.

RUN...no matter how good teh sex is and how pretty she is...
There is a reason she was single and looking for sex online when you met her.

Guaranteed if he flips this shit on her and does what she's doing, she's coming back crawling for the D. Guaranteed.

RUN...

This type of irrational behavior is only the tip of the iceberg.
If she is willing to ignore you, and be a bitch so soon after something so unimportant
She will be 1000x worse once she thinks she has you hooked and she gets more comfortable being her (bitch) self in the relationship.

She should have taken that situation "with a grain of salt",
had a small conversation with you about it and kept it moving.

RUN...no matter how good teh sex is and how pretty she is...
There is a reason she was single and looking for sex online when you met her.

You strike me as a man of wisdom... There is no other answer than this.

If you are serious about her then tell her the truth... that you were just dropping off the dog, you didn't think it was a big deal and you weren't even thinking about that. Then tell her that if she wants to meet your parents, no prob, you'll take her over to meet them (unless you don't want them to meet for some reason).

If she keeps pulling crazy shit you can always get rid of her later

Last edited:
She may have been over-reacting, but pressing an issue like this is a huge red flag... Pressing it twice is a deal-breaker. It also shows that she's willing to use sex as a weapon. Unhealthy all around... But at the end of the day, Needy girls are gonna be Needy. Nothing new here... Just can't get caught up in that.

Yeah it's not great, and obviously bad marks. But no one's perfect and it's easy to say that kinda thing to other people, but if you're in that position and it's your own emotions you're trying to be objective with then it's different. If it's someone he really likes and cares about then you gotta to a certain extent take that kinda stuff on the chin sometimes.. if not that fussed, then yeah it might not be worth the hassle.. but I think it's too easy to say needy=no. If Megan Fox was needy you'd find a way to deal with it lol

She sounds immature to be honest. I don't know how old you are TS, but immaturity early in the courtship in that sense, will only extrapolate as time goes on. I'd evaluate your outlook on things and end it if you don't truly see long term potential if that's what you're looking for...

Buy her tampon and call it a day.

Honestly man, this is an indication that she's dramatic and that she takes things far too seriously.

I say you apologize, rail her once more, drive to your parents house, introduce her as the "girl you dated briefly", let that sink in, then stroll out the door and go home.

Yes another relationship thread in the Mayberry Lounge. What better way to share my troubles than with my fellow MMA fans though. Well I've dating a girl I met online for about close to two months. Physically and mentally, we both hit all the right switches for each other on the first date and things just carried on so good. We talked every single day since the first date, we were seeing each other every weekend, etc.. But as always in my past relationships, I find away to unintentionally to screw things up.

About over a week ago, the 6th of this month to be exact, we were headed to the San Diego Zoo. I decided to drop my dog off at my parents house since he was sick. Well, I guess she was expecting to meet my parents. I really wasn't even thinking about that, I was just dropping off my dog really quick and heading out. Besides, it's a little too soon for that right? We're still suppose to be getting more comfortable around each other and stuff right? I noticed she was distant through out the whole date and we even left early because she wanted to. We had no contact on Saturday and Sunday. I called her Monday night to no answer and she sent a text message about an hour later with her saying that she was bothered as to why I didn't want to introduce her to my parents, that she has no time for games. To dig myself deeper, I asked her why she hasn't introduced me to her parents and I just simply told her that we were enjoying each others company and not to rush things. She replied "It's not too soon for sex though right!? I don't know right now, I gotta think things through"

We've had little to no contact since then, we talked this weekend and she asked me to tell her what my feelings and intentions are for her. I told her. I mean, I really do like her a lot, I don't know why she's getting so caught up on a misunderstanding. I want to keep seeing her but to have issues this early on. Not normal right?

Says who? Why do people think like this? Every relationship is different, there is no perfect blueprint laid out. You were already there, why not just introduce her real quick and be off?

Women are sensitive creatures, if you aren't always thinking about their feelings (most chicks) and trying to do things by "the book" then it'll be hard to have a nice relationship. Apologize, ask her out and if you really truly dig this chick then ask her to come by and see your parents.

Yes another relationship thread in the Mayberry Lounge. What better way to share my troubles than with my fellow MMA fans though. Well I've dating a girl I met online for about close to two months. Physically and mentally, we both hit all the right switches for each other on the first date and things just carried on so good. We talked every single day since the first date, we were seeing each other every weekend, etc.. But as always in my past relationships, I find away to unintentionally to screw things up.

About over a week ago, the 6th of this month to be exact, we were headed to the San Diego Zoo. I decided to drop my dog off at my parents house since he was sick. Well, I guess she was expecting to meet my parents. I really wasn't even thinking about that, I was just dropping off my dog really quick and heading out. Besides, it's a little too soon for that right? We're still suppose to be getting more comfortable around each other and stuff right? I noticed she was distant through out the whole date and we even left early because she wanted to. We had no contact on Saturday and Sunday. I called her Monday night to no answer and she sent a text message about an hour later with her saying that she was bothered as to why I didn't want to introduce her to my parents, that she has no time for games. To dig myself deeper, I asked her why she hasn't introduced me to her parents and I just simply told her that we were enjoying each others company and not to rush things. She replied "It's not too soon for sex though right!? I don't know right now, I gotta think things through"

We've had little to no contact since then, we talked this weekend and she asked me to tell her what my feelings and intentions are for her. I told her. I mean, I really do like her a lot, I don't know why she's getting so caught up on a misunderstanding. I want to keep seeing her but to have issues this early on. Not normal right?

dude, here is your problem, you didn't play the re re man card.

now, i'm probably a bit older than you, so i'll son you real quick and explain a few things. thanks to the media, and life in general, men are considered to be a slight step up from brain dead. and in your case, you were simply being a guy, and didn't think into the situation with the parents much. you are a guy, who was dropping off your sick dog, so you could go to the kick ass san diego zoo, and didn't think passed that.

this card works in almost every situation where you aren't being thoughtful, you simply say "babes, i'm a guy, which means i'm slightly re re'd, i didn't think about that, but you make a good point and i agree." but the last flipping thing on earth you want to do is get into a debate about this shit, because you will lose.

already you aren't hittin it anymore, and why? because you didn't admit to being a re re. so if you are lucky she isn't banging someone else already who knows how to play the re re man card. but you need to text her and admit to the re re ness, because she will find it cute, and will view you as a project that can be completed. in fact, try telling her that this is why you need her, because with her around you have an iq above room temp.

now, i'm probably a bit older than you, so i'll son you real quick and explain a few things. thanks to the media, and life in general, men are considered to be a slight step up from brain dead. and in your case, you were simply being a guy, and didn't think into the situation with the parents much. you are a guy, who was dropping off your sick dog, so you could go to the kick ass san diego zoo, and didn't think passed that.

this card works in almost every situation where you aren't being thoughtful, you simply say "babes, i'm a guy, which means i'm slightly re re'd, i didn't think about that, but you make a good point and i agree." but the last flipping thing on earth you want to do is get into a debate about this shit, because you will lose.

already you aren't hittin it anymore, and why? because you didn't admit to being a re re. so if you are lucky she isn't banging someone else already who knows how to play the re re man card. but you need to text her and admit to the re re ness, because she will find it cute, and will view you as a project that can be completed. in fact, try telling her that this is why you need her, because with her around you have an iq above room temp.

That is quite literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

That is quite literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

you are obviously a virgin.

and being an idiot is a time honored tradition among men, this is how we get along with crazy ass women. we tell me we are tarded, and then they don't have all these expectations.

and you didn't "hear" it, you read it.

you are obviously a virgin.

With a follow-up post to match... I'm speechless. lol at being so Beta that you'd put up with that, give into her neediness, blame it on yourself being a retard and literally beg her to come back.

Time to give up your man card and wait for death's sweet embrace, my friend.

Nicky should stick to giving advice on dui's and drugs since he's an expert in both.

With a follow-up post to match... I'm speechless. lol at being so Beta that you'd put up with that, give into her neediness, blame it on yourself being a retard and literally beg her to come back.

Time to give up your man card and wait for death's sweet embrace, my friend.

like i said, virgin.

look pal, if you want to be with a really awesome girl, there is going to be some level of neediness, that's how women are. it's biological. so you can either butt heads and have her hook up with someone else, or you can play the re re man card, and totally wreck any of her expectations.

and there is no begging involved, it's just, "babes, i'm a re re, you knew that when you met me, i have a t shirt that says it, so stop with the expectations over here."

another good line is "babes, i got a D- in mind reading in college, so if you didn't tell me flat out, don't expect me to know, i'm a guy."

this is a time honored tradition and you will die alone and fat if you don't change your ways and learn how to deal with the women folk.

These are wise, wise words.

Nicky should stick to giving advice on dui's and drugs since he's an expert in both.

you have seen some pics of girls i've dated and gave me props, so obviously i know about women.

but i'm a bigger expert on dui's and drugs though, no doubt there.

Back