Issues early on in a relationship

Did you tell her that you were just dropping the dog off and running out again and didn't consider it was a good time to hang around and chat with your parents?

Why don't you just set up a dinner with your folks and introduce her? What are you afraid of? Are you gay and your girlfriend is actually a boy?

Edit: and is the dog ok?
Yes, my dog was with me already when I picked her up. Honestly, her meeting my parents that moment never even came to my mind. I just pulled up to the drive way and got off right away with my dog.

Haha. Yes he's okay, vet said it was just an upset stomach.

Yes, my dog was with me already when I picked her up. Honestly, her meeting my parents that moment never even came to my mind. I just pulled up to the drive way and got off right away with my dog.

Haha. Yes he's okay, vet said it was just an upset stomach.

Ok then, so answer my other questions:

Why don't you just set up a dinner with your folks and introduce her? What are you afraid of? Are you gay and your girlfriend is actually a boy?

If you really like her and want to be in a relationship with her, just arrange a meeting with your parents and everything will be fine. If you are only interested in sex then I guess you should be honest with her.

Dating site. I messaged her, eventually got her number and we went out. I understand. But from my point of view, which she doesn't seem to get, is that I'd rather her meet my parents like, I don't know, taking us all out to dinner or whatever. I just thought it would of been rude to take in to my parents house just to introduce her without anytime to sit down and talk.
If you'd told her that I'd doubt you'd be getting the cold shoulder.

Damn, two months and she already wants to see the parents huh?

You must've roped that pussy in good

Tell her if she doesnt know what your intentions are, then maybe her best course of action is to tread lightly

She's being a bitch. If you can put up with her just apologize for making a decision you felt was right, then take her and the parents out for dinner. Men, we're a charitable bunch.

Since your avatar is of a fiat abarth 500, im mentally stuck with how a male
would waste their money on such a car.

The rest of the details doesnt matter,if you bought a 1970's challenger with the money
instead, this dilemma youre in would not have happened.

She probably saw it in a magazine. You know, the articles where it says that if a guy doesn't want her to meet his parents then it means that he isn't interested for something serious.

Just tell her that you don't consider meeting parents that big of a deal. She'll have to deal with it and move on.

Don't let girls drag you into their games, just set the record straight from the get go.

Whenever a problem appears - solve it on the spot.

And remember, if she dumps you - act like you're fine with it and never, ever make contact with her again. She'll freak out and contact you after some time(if you had to offer something to her in an emotional, intellectual and physical aspect).

That's the road to submitting her will entirely.

It's the old battle of wills my friend...

Tell her she has to give up anal before she meets your parents.

lol its been a few months not 2 year's, so why does she need to meet your parents? She gets mad over something so small and stupid then whatever thats dumb

Last edited:
lol its been 6 months not 2 year's, so why does she need to meet your parents? She gets mad over something so small and stupid then whatever thats dumb

Where did you get 6 months from?

Yes another relationship thread in the Mayberry Lounge. What better way to share my troubles than with my fellow MMA fans though. Well I've dating a guy I met online for about close to two months. Physically and mentally, we both hit all the right switches for each other on the first date and things just carried on so good. We talked every single day since the first date, we were seeing each other every weekend, etc.. But as always in my past relationships, I find away to unintentionally to screw things up.

About over a week ago, the 6th of this month to be exact, we were headed to the San Diego Zoo. I decided to drop my dog off at my parents house since he was sick. Well, I guess he was expecting to meet my parents. I really wasn't even thinking about that, I was just dropping off my dog really quick and heading out. Besides, it's a little too soon for that right? We're still suppose to be getting more comfortable around each other and stuff right? I noticed he was distant through out the whole date and we even left early because he wanted to. We had no contact on Saturday and Sunday. I called him Monday night to no answer and he sent a text message about an hour later with him saying that he was bothered as to why I didn't want to introduce him to my parents, that he has no time for games. To dig myself deeper, I asked him why he hasn't introduced me to his parents and I just simply told her that we were enjoying each others company and not to rush things. He replied "It's not too soon for sex though right!? I don't know right now, I gotta think things through"

We've had little to no contact since then, we talked this weekend and he asked me to tell her what my feelings and intentions are for him. I told him. I mean, I really do like him a lot, I don't know why he's getting so caught up on a misunderstanding. I want to keep seeing him but to have issues this early on. Not normal right?

Corrected it for you.

Just man up and stop being a bitch you've only been with him 2 months...

Maybe it's an excuse and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you she doesn't want to be with someone that drops off his dog at his parent's house when the dog has an upset tummy?

Is your dog feeling better?

Edit: Already answered, good to hear

Back