Israel's President tells Netanyahu to chill and mend fences with Obama

We should be allies with israel as they would be a true ally
iran would never be an ally

or as Muhammed put it
quran 5:51
"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

Yeah, Zionism has been very kind to Christians throughout history.

Keep drinking the cool aid.

Would be funny if Bibi owns Obama again. I hope Congress overrides the president because the more I hear of this deal the more worried I am.

This is one of the few times I disagree with Obama (sadly)

or as Muhammed put it
"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

jews can never be an ally, they murdered Jesus.

jews can never be an ally, they murdered Jesus.

Again you are proving you do not know shit about Christianity or Judaism.

It was the scribes and pharisees that had Jesus crucified. Jesus was himself a jew as all the earliest Christians were and the apostles too.

You sound like a neo-nazi twit. Have fun with that.

Would be funny if Bibi owns Obama again. I hope Congress overrides the president because the more I hear of this deal the more worried I am.

This is one of the few times I disagree with Obama (sadly)

How did he "own" Obama?

or as Muhammed put it

Iran would be a better ally than Saudi Arabia, and have a lot more to offer than isreal.

Again you are proving you do not know shit about Christianity or Judaism.

It was the scribes and pharisees that had Jesus crucified. Jesus was himself a jew as all the earliest Christians were and the apostles too.

You sound like a neo-nazi twit. Have fun with that.

Doesn't fit very well into the "Bow down to your Jewish masters!" anti-Semitic CT narrative, does it?

You mean the reality we see daily that Zionists like you don't want to admit is the truth?

Oh gee, a powerless guy in Israel is paying lip service, I guess we have been wrong all along, can't wait for the fucking Pollard parade in Tel Aviv!

Back